What's new

DaPurps Closet Grow

DaPurps

Chopped another lady today, 68 days. Loose trim

picture.php

Down to one lady left, prob going another week.

Here is my biggest plant in veg that i suspect to be female. Shes about a month old and i have started LST on her.

picture.php

DaPurps

Thanks Jebs and Cheesebuds !

Last few seedlings are above ground now. I have around 20 seedlings going, the smallest of them just popped dirt.

picture.php

DaPurps

picture.php

Last day of veg for this one, putting it to flower tomo. She is about a month old now, pretty sure its a she atleast ! Haha. Going to let her start to flower while all these seedlings do some growing and the last one finishes up.

picture.php

picture.php

The Metal Halide discolored the pics, leaves are a uniform green.

T

Tarus Bulbar

That plant looks nice n healthy!!
Do ya plan on taking any clones?
Cheers bro

DaPurps

Thanks Greenadian

I don't think so. I took a cut from her last week and left it in the dark for 4 days. When i looked at it, the cut appeared to have white pistils so i am assuming we have a female here and im going to just let her rip and hog the light while these seedlings grow for a week or two.
About that time ill be chopping this last girl down, and have room to transplant these seedlings up and sex them.

EDIT:
Oooohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiit. I just sampled one of these nugz and it put me down. haha. Def a more potent strain then the first two were becuase i am im slow motion like a teenager. THIS is one of those times i wish i had a veg room and had kept a mother. I always pop seeds, and this one is lost forever.

After i packed a bong my fingers smelled like cat piss. Not ammonia but like fresh stinky pee, it was kind of gross. A little lemony tasting on the exhale.

And i just let my whole cig burn down to the filter while i typed this.... yup dis sum gud chit.
picture.php

DaPurps

Alright i let this one fill in a little more so tongiht will be night 1.

picture.php

picture.php

This plants around 15-16inches tall without the LST, which i have been lowering everyday.

Mrpiston38

take clones now of that bushie one. then u wont have tp pop seeds. u can also keep clones under CFL's shorter turn around time IMO

DaPurps

Next time i get some cash flow im going to build a small little clone/mother box to keep seperate from the flower area. I really want to try a true SOG a few times

coolbud

puffin' the herb
ayo , purps , i checked your whole thread , i can only say MARBLES! keep on keepin! :D bless & love to this fine ass thread

DaPurps

Thanks Nickman and Coolbud !

I had my first run in with hash today. I have been saving trim for a while, and did an acetone quick wash and strained it, scraped up the residue. I smoked the entire brown ball ontop of a bong pack and i probably got 35 hits. I thought it would never end. My heart is RACING.

I used about 5 plants worth of sugar trimmings. All i had.

Haha, like the first stone all over.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hahaha sounds like a rocking good time bro :good:
plants are looking dank with some very nice harvests recently :)
setting up a clone box is a great move, mine's just a small kitchen cupboard with a 13w warm white CFL and a couple of computer fans :biggrin:

DaPurps

Well the big girl is on day 74 and still going strong.... she still has a few clear trics.

But more importantly, the seedling zerg is up and running.

Yea Boom I am going to probably use a chest and put some vents in the back. Attach some flouros to the lid that is on hinges. E Z peazy.

A little progress every round. I'm still new to growing, learning every day ;) Veg space will be invaluable i see. Will cut out a month of time.

picture.php

DaPurps

Fug it, 75 days and i took the big bitch down, i need my space back !

picture.php

picture.php

She yielded HUGE, no scales in the house, but theres a few zips there :)

DaPurps

Heres a dried and 2 week cured nug next to the weed it came from

picture.php

They taste nothing alike as you could imagine. The stone is pretty similar although mine gets me a good bit more intense stone.

DaPurps

Jarz i had out burping, only a few branches still hanging. Everythings peachy. One plant should show sex any day, seedlings are growing like weeds. I might have just reached the goal of being self sufficient with herb. I still want a bigger light when money allows.

picture.php

BET

Man those are some sweet colas you have been getting. I can't wait to get a decent size grow in my attic.