What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dank bagseed garden 2011.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I am starting a new garden agen. Ill get some photos of the garden when it gets going more.
I got some seeds started indoors then moven em out to the garden soon.

so hopefuly I can get them to grow short and very bushy.
hoping to yield 2x as much as last year.

and lastyear I got started way late in the year. like in the end of may. so this time I strating way earlier in the year.

:D 1BC.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
These 8 plants I was thinking of planting some of them outdoor to add to my summer garden but not sure yet. I deff DON'T want them to get confused with there sex by me putting them outdoors after they have been in 12-12 for around 2-2 1/2 weeks.

so If I were to put some outdoors then would they be able to grow good. or would they turn out male or hermmy.
attachment.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I think you will find ony a plant that is prone to going hermie will hermie when stresses like that... alo tof growers including my self do that with a tech called monster cropping.. it give massive plants when done properly..

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As Shroomy says.

If it's not too cold outside for them, and you got more than 12 hrs of light outside (check when sun raises and sets), they should do ok.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, do the math now :smoke:

It is more than 12 hrs, then it's ok, as days are getting longer if your're in the Northen latidude.

:tiphat: B

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so I ended up leaving thouse lil plants in the grow cab. cuz I felt that I had plunty of lil seedlings outside already. counted 18-20 of em & im hopen to get thouse to grow huge befor august. so I can toss out the males & I plan on toping them females wanted to get em flat & bushy so I can put a screen over them. :D

Ill get pix of em in a week or to. but as of now they r doing great. :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
what is the best way to get my plants to grow huge befor august. I plan on toping the females I wanted to get em flat & bushy so I can put a screen over them.

I have a Q. how big do they need to be befor I start feeding them there veg ferts?
as of now they are all around 5 inchs tall and they have there 4th to 5th set of leafs.

I really need to end up harvesting a whole lot more than I did last year.
Ill try to get some pix tomorrow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here some pix of the baby plants that I am wanting to grow big befor they flower in august.

do yall got any ideas on how to do this?
and how soon should I be feeding them?

they r mostly indicas and some sativas and some indy/sativa hybreds. there is a total of 10 plants this size. not all plants r shown now. pic 4 if of 1 singel plant. this is 1 of 3 plants that sprouted with 3 stems comming out. like self toped.
I have manny more plants that r a little bit smaller but not much.

the other 2 were flowering indoors but they turned out male so I saved the pollen for future breeding.

Attachments

• 10 01
    10 01
    72.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 10 24 Closeup Middle
    10 24 Closeup Middle
    140.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 17

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so like there starting to get bigger. also I toped them to help them bush out.
I am hoping to yield between 3-4 ounces each plant. and I fed them some metabolic grow formula.

Ill get some new pix next week some time. :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
These r how they look as of monday evening. I have done more tyeing them down. the last 2 pix r of 1 of my 3 different auto flowering plants.
so how r they looking now. :D

LAcon

They are looking nice a healthy buddy. IF you're still trying to keep some of them low with more branching/bushing and its not too late into flower which it doesn't look like it is, there is a product called Bushmaster that works great to stop stretch and promote branching, its a one time treatment around week 2-3 of flower I believe. I know from personal experience and many others who have used it when doing a SOG or have size constraints it works great, real great. Just make sure you're ready to stop vertically growin cause there is no going back after its does. Maybe it's something that can help you out, and only having to use it once which makes it relatively inexpensive. Hope all continues to go well!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK well I guess this ain't micro gardening anymore because they r getting big and its only may 9th. so theres like 4 1/2 more months of pure growing.
I have been topping them around every 2 weeks or so.

they been getten that texass 90-94 temps sun but they do get a bit of afternoon shade so that feels good.

anyway on with the new pix.
biggrin.gif

pic 1-2 is a group shot of the sea of green.
pic 3,4,5 r of AF#1.
pic 6 is AF#2.
pic 7,8,9 is of AF#3 the one with the purple/pink hairs.
wate theres more pix next.

here is the rest of the pix.
biggrin.gif

pix 1,2 is another group shot of the other garden.
pix 3,4 r of the biggest plant I have out there. tonight Ill probly top her to help her bush out more.
pic 5 is of another lil plant in d 2ed garden.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
#1CB. yall enjoy.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
the cool thing about the plants is that they r all grown from ? seeds that I harvested from dank bagseed plants I had last year. that got hit with ? dank male fathers.

so I cant wate to see what kind of flower they grow.
Hoping for some things like great smell, tast, & buzz & for a good yield.

thats it for now. :D:D:D