What's new

Danish guerilla 07

dyr

ICMag Donor
Hey ICmaggers :wave: cool page. A lot of good growers in the world I see, and looking at all this fun just made me want to participate. I have some spots growing here and there and just visited the two closest to were I live today. All the plants were looking great exept for one with yellow leaves it properly needs fertilizer. Tallest plants are about 1 meter and have been outside for 2,5 - 3 months now.

I got some seeds from esbe Erd/Ar x DP looks like thís:
IMG_1190.jpg

Also from esbe Erd/purt x B3/N7 (the only indica I'm growing):
IMG_1195.jpg

Here is a local Danish strain I like to call Thyphoon(EP X B3/N7 in the background):
IMG_1192.jpg

It's hard to keep track of all those pics :chin: so I don't know the name of this:
IMG_1209.jpg

Another spot nearby:
IMG_1210.jpg

Found a few males today but bad pictures, this is taken about 1 month ago:
IMG_1062Medium.jpg

Thats all for now, enjoy.

dyr

ICMag Donor
@PrinceOfPersia: Thanks, there's been organic fertilizer in the soil from the beginning, I'll add some more next week I think. I want to keep i stealth so the other plants stay(the area is poluted with people :)

You must have a lot of bookmarks Paddi, I'm glad my grow is one of them :)

I'm hoping for a not so warm day so I can visit the other spots and get some new fresh pics for icmag

Peace out for now

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
super to have you here dyr! lovely pics of lovely plants!

Erd/purt x B3/N7 is B3/N7 x Erd/purt, so b3\n7 is the mother.

danish outdoors are always bookmarked! hope you update us to harvest.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Visited the other spots today. Here I only grow Thyphoon (btw the "h" is because I got the strain from an area in Denmark called "Thy"). At all these places I'm growing for seeds so theres gonna be a lot of male pictures.

The first spot the plants where very small and silly looking, because I've been lazy with the soil preperation. This male looks alright though:
19251IMG_1216_Small_.JPG

On a spot nearby the soil is prepared better and plants still young:

A third spot, not many left because of slugs:

The fourth place there is a hell of a lot of plants. Too many perhaps but I'm gonna let them be and see what happens:

Different colors:
IMG_1247Small.jpg
IMG_1249Small.jpg

dyr

ICMag Donor
Okay, so I've finally taken pictures of each strain so their easier to study. I'll be on vacation the three weeks so no time to cut down males, but no worries seeds are good.

Spot 1:

Danish passion

Tas/gg x Danish passion(Citral skunk x Haze special in the background)

B3/N7 x Erdpurt:

Big bud x Dansk pot/Siggesfisköga

Spot 2

Thy:

B3/N7 x Erdpurt:

Early Birdy:

Nepaleese strain(grown many years in Denmark by my dad):

Erd/Ar x Danish Passion:

Citral skunk x Haze special:

Northern lights:

Leb27

Peace:

GG x DP:

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful plants you have yourself there dyr, they are really flourishing. A very nice selection of genetics you are running as well. Will be back to watch your grow as things progress for you.

Seasons Greetings

Dime

G

Lovely plants you have in your guerilla spots :D
Keep it safe and stay with us untill harvest time with your pics.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey Dyr, nice selection you have, can you tell some more abouth that Thyphoon
I love the name greath combination, is the high on the sativa side, if yes the name is very descriptive.

TheSg

wow! man lovely plants youve got going ,I have to say that male purp is very beautiful you should think about making some seed