What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Danish Garden ( First time grower ) Grow diary

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful bro, consider removing some of the unsexed to make room for the nicest know females. some males\females first shows in late august or even september

Xhashish

Veteran
thanks for the nice words my friend (=

wow didnt thougth it could take that long, but i will defently do that, now i also have some vacants pots from the male plants..

Xhashish

Veteran
14-07-09

Hey out there (=

It's been a really busy week, so unfortanely i dont have had the time to keep you updated , but now im back again, like i promised hehe (=

I've killed 2 male plants, and removed some plants from the full soil into pots, and those i had to remowe could not get enough light, and all 3 was unfortanely females, but i hope i can finish them in pots ..
I also tied down 3 plants, cause i get away from my scrog idea ..

well, pictures says more than words so here you are -

A little overview pic from those in pots , all those except one is females (-:
but im 90 % sure the unsexed is a female ..

I really like how this growing, it's look so sativa, but it's small and growing really bushy-

some others -

Cutted one -

I really like this one hehe (=

The 3 females i removed from the full soil bed -

and one i tied down, and been removed from the full soil to here it's unsexed -

Overview pic from the full soil, there is 2 females includin the lowrider, and 3 unsexed, and 2 is tied down -

Here is one i tied down, growing really well , unfortanely unsexed -

Here is one beautiful girl in the full soil, and lowrider behind -

Lowrider update -
flowering really well, i can really see something is happening now -

I got those really nice pics, well i think it is nice pics -

Paddi - here is mine little wierd lowrider plant, it has just show sex as female, positive, but i dont expect so much from it -

Thats all from today , hope your having a great time (-:

Xhashish

Veteran
16-07-09

I got a little question , on a couple of the plants the end at the female pistil is turning brown, like is burned .. why is dat?

here is some close up on the lowrider -

(=

dkmonk

Wow really nice garden, would of thought you were a pro if you wouldnt of saidn anything.

Beautiful plants, keep it up

Xhashish

Veteran
Thanks for all the lovely words (=

by the way, I have 17 Plants left , 15 females , and 2 unsexed
so I think it's satisfactory in spite of it's first time i grow (=

Xhashish

Veteran
Esbe - by the way, im not buying a new camera, i really didnt belive that the camera i have now could take so good macro pics, the option Digital macro is so much better than the normal macro mode ..

regulate

nice updates bro, the macro pics are awesome
nice lowrider btw, never seen such a stretched pheno before
your plants are danish outdoor varieties, right ?

Xhashish

Veteran
thx for positive words my friend (=
the camera is a canon ixus 70 , bougth it 2 years ago ..

I just spoked with my friend i got the lowrider seeds from , it's Joint doctors lowryder#2 Automatic

And yes it's seeds from danish plants, but unfortanely i dont know the strains, i got the seeds from a friend, and they are about 4-5 years old ..

Xhashish

Veteran
17-07-09

here are some pics from today , I just made it before it started to rain hehe ..

At the time i have 11 females in pots, and 1 unsexed, and the 2 ill ones with no sex, One was a female, and other male, but it is really burned
Overview pic from those in pots -

the plants looking good -

The 3 females that has been removed from the full soil into pots, they are starting to look good again after transplanting
by the way, all 3 are Tyrkish Pot -

In the full soil bed there is 2 females, and one unsexed , and off course the female lowryder

Lowryder

I must say I may be wrong about the little lowryder, all off a sudden it is starting to grow, so let's se whats going to happen (=

the one in full soil is flowering well -

Xhashish

Veteran
Just a little pic off some ordinary hash i use to smoke

This was really good hashish -

And can't wait to my own harvest hehe ,
bought some White russian buds the other day, puha expensive -

Koi

Great grow man. But isn't the pots a little bit too small for them?
I don't doubt that they will give you a nice yield in those pots, but they seem to be able to grow even bigger with some more root space.

Xhashish

Veteran
Thanks you bro (=

hmm, i've also considered if 12 liters pots are big enough, maybe i should try some 20 liters instead, cause they actually root bounded really fast..

Xhashish

Veteran
19-07-09

Could not leave the camera this morning hehe (=
by the way, it's just so you can see the plants a little better i've putted the white plastic table up ..

Tyrkish pot, out of 5 seeds i got 4 females , so thats pretty nice i think (=
but unfortanely i was forced to remove them from the full soil bed into pots, during to little space and to little light -

Only one is left in the full soil -

Here are som pics from the other plants -
cutted one -

here is the only unsexed i got -

females -

Ill female, to much heat from the greenhouse i think -

This one is really started to flowering -

I really like this one, looks really indica -

Ill one in the full soil, to much heat i think, and it's cutted -

Lowryder

Lowryder after 62 days from seed

One in full soil, also 62 days, (both are females)

(-: