What's new

DANGER! GLASS WEED

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is Insane! I had never heard of this before. Sorry bastards that would put ANYTHING in bud.

We advise ANYONE and EVERYONE that doesnt grow their own,, or source flowers from a close and credible source,, to inspect the flowers before buying them! The video links in this thread will show you ways to identify the various forms of contaminated cannabis available to the buyer today!

Forget scare stories about MJ,, contaminated cannabis is now a global phenomena,, both sides of the Atlantic..!!! Only the sharing of information can help dampen,, yet never fully extinguish this problem. Monkey see monkey does again and again,, until someone chops its tail off (metaphorically speaking of course),, for greed is the root to all evil,, and the rule of many spineless snake on the way there!!

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE ACTIVISTS THAT MADE THE VIDEOS LINKED IN THIS THREAD!!!

E

elmanito

Since it is still forbidden in many countries by law contamination will still continue without any HACCP regulation for Cannabis and that is a shame.
Even in Holland they found marijuana contaminated with Vertimec insecticide.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Heruvim

I've heard one of my good collegues complain the same in the 'Dam but I never really believed him till I ran into this thread. Shit, I really don't understand. The 'Dam and the UK for SURE don't strike me as places where weed is so hard to come by that people are willing to buy even shit containing 20% weed and 80% USOs (great phrase, Docleaf!).

I mean FUCK...are the dealers in the EU so broke and in dire poverty that they resort to such desperate measures as putting fucked up shit in their commodities?!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean, in Vang Vieng (Laos), the first guy I scored from lived in pretty "questionable" conditions. A DINGY shack w/ asbestos roofing not too far off from a pool of stagnant water. The guy had about 8 family members live in that place. But still- the dude never laced my shit...

Alas, it seems that in the UK as well as the 'Dam, for some (NOT all people), money itself has turned into a fundamentalist religion and in addition to spurning a generation of gold grubbing zealots, acquiring more of $$$ at any cost has turned into some sort of a religious obligation...

These gold grubbing fucknuts don't realise that the best way to achieve success in ANY trade- white, grey or black, legal or illegal- is to keep consumer confidence and a good reputation! It takes a FUCKING LONG TIME to win a consumer and only a few instances to lose them.

It's just sad when people think that acquiring more $$$ in as short a time as possible is the ticket to settling down in life. FUCKING WRONG. Money comes, money goes. The descendant of one of the most powerful warlords during British times here in my home state is now cleaning ditches for the municipality. What remains constant is reputation and consumer trust (for a businessman- legal or illegal). These 2 elements are what make and break you, and these 2 elements will determine whether or not you sink further or get afloat during a rough phase. ALL PEOPLE starting from janitors to dictators go thru rough phases. It just sucks that the love of gold has blinded certain miscreants to this basic fact of life. If u have good repute and consumer trust, those you dealt with will help u out in a rough phase. If u don't, they'll sink u further when u go thru a rough phase.

Investing in the people (through delivering them unadultrated goods at a fair price) is the smartest investment a businessman can make- especially those doing quasi legal/ black businesses...

Dude your talking is so profoundley...it's obvious that you are the man!!!As for those bastards...don't worry the market will segregate itself...their only chance on keep it going is to disapear for some time and to reinvent themselfs!
Keep it high dude!!!you're the man!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Educate the youngers,, tell them to test that skunk before they buy it. Responsibility starts at home.

rebelweed

It seems we need to form the Cannabis Liberation Army. Governments refuse to protect us and so it is time we took matters into our own hands. It is immoral of us to sit at home smoking pure weed while the rest of the smoking world are being slowly murdered by heartless criminals.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. And sadly nothing helps you do nothing with more joy and ease than cannabis. But we need to break out of that shell and actually start protesting actively.

This is a call to arms for anyone who loves this plant. We need to act now, for the common good of all smokers around the world. If you know anyone related to this gruesome activity it is your right and duty to interfer. Do whatever you deem nescessary to stop the activity. We are being targetted by criminal gangs trying to kills us, and in defending our lives any means are just!

Adelante!

cirog

So I just watch this show on the BBC "should I smoke dope?" and they talked about this. I had never heard of it so I came to IC to find more info. These people should be punched square in the jaw for being idiots. Cant believe people actually do this.

G

Guest 147054

Yeah grit weed is still going around in southern ireland.

Thing
s were getting better and we were just getting seedy weed but now its back to the toxic crap that has fire works coming out of it when you light it up.

I don´t know if it is a good idea to actally tell the name of the product used for this method, so i edited it out. but i can say that it is NOT brix plus, which was pretty common in germany for the last few years.

Many people here in Germany reported their weed was contaminated with ****. After a friend told me, the "advantage" of this would be to not have weed that looks suspiciously good becuase the minerals get soaked into the bud instad of beeing visible on the outside. Brixplus treaded weed for example looks like tons of trichs are added.

i was curious how this **** weed would look like, so i tested it on my own:

as you can see on the closeups, the buds look suspicious. kind of glosssy. but without magnifier it´s hard to see. especially if you don´t know how it looked like in the first place.

I would have suspected the bud to taste extremely salty. But it´s only a slight taste of salt if you lick on it.

The best way to spot it is to actually take a little part of it and chew on it. It tasted not only salty, but had another bad taste that made me spit it out immediately. I rally can´t describe it and don´t want to put sth of it in my mouth again...

If it gets burned, it doesn´t smell suspicious. exacly like before treatment.
I don´t know about the taste when smoked. That´s something i didn´t want to test out...

before treatment:
picture.php

after treatment:
picture.php

picture.php

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please NAME AND SHAME THEM here !!

Then we can email the stupid ****s and **** up their wholesale businesses on the wire.
Anyone that sells these contaminants needs to loose their shop !

Action makes change!

gamezz

i can confirm this happens in Belgium. mostly , it's easy to see if something happened to your weed . it looks different , more hard and solid (a bit crusty). if you burn that weed , it will leave a hard rock looking ashes.

Latest posts

Latest posts