What's new

Dancer at strip club asked me to get her some weed.

Strippers and the like are on the list of drama magnets that rather enjoy such things as men fighting over them or other unhealthy activities. Strip joints smell bad too. Don't go man, run away.

MJBadger

Veteran
Slip it in her thong

He probably wants to !!! that may be the problem so carry a condom & during the private dance tell her you`d shared a J with some buddies & that was the weed she smelt & you ain`t not got none coz they smoked it all .

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
strippers like drugs except they usually dont like weed they were always asking for XTC or coke....if shes hot hook her up with some smoke and see if she wants to blaze with you. maybe you can get a special private dance at your house....

My boy used to have naked coke-parties with dancers at his house. When his fiance found out, she ratted him out for the scraggly pot plant in the living room. If she only knew what lurked underneath...

The cops searched the house until they found the floor trap in a bedroom closet. Underneath, there was a 6' x 6' trench the length of the ~1200 sq ft home. Dude received 30 felony counts for manufacturing mj and maintaining a dwelling.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't tell her your real name or show her where you live, I have gotten some head for buds before it's a pretty damn good feeling to get some sucky sucky for some nuggy nuggy but be prepared to have it sting when you piss in 3 - 5 days afterwards. Then it's time for a shot in the ass it's a good scare. :crazy:

Strippers have a habit or putting just about anything in their mouths that's how they pay bills.

:canabis:

mule420

Seems a few peeps like the tips...

Never show weakness! Like that other dude said be her pimp... Or do like I do, and be a daddy... Don't focus on one girl,,, make her think you got plenty of chicks you can run with... Just play it cool, like you give a flying f*uck if she has sex with you... Smoke half a J and give her the rest... Nothing else yet! Be strong, be coy, don't let on to anything... If it's small talk be faint or selective in your answers. Take long pauses to "think" about your answers. Be a enigma wrapped in a puzzle... And never talk about other women.... Unless it's your Mom! Learn how to cook, strippers eat junk food... I can not tell you how many times a good frittata or quiche got a quickey the next morning... Bacon, strippers like Bacon!!! My life as a man whore...

mule420

Just so the girls don't think i'm a complete pig... I love all of you! They way you smell, the way you feel, the way you taste.... I love all women!!! And If they are happy... Daddy's happy :blowbubbles: Treat each and every girl with the level of respect they demand... And I'm telling ya, learn how to run a kitchen boys... Chicks dig closet chefs... :wave: And when up camping, pull a 5 star meal out in the woods its a "Slam dunk" or if your lame you can pull the "did you hear that" shit to get her close lol

I

InvisibleEmpire

Just so the girls don't think i'm a complete pig... I love all of you! They way you smell, the way you feel, the way you taste.... I love all women!!! And If they are happy... Daddy's happy :blowbubbles: Treat each and every girl with the level of respect they demand... And I'm telling ya, learn how to run a kitchen boys... Chicks dig closet chefs... :wave: And when up camping, pull a 5 star meal out in the woods its a "Slam dunk" or if your lame you can pull the "did you hear that" shit to get her close lol

Sounds like someone is overcompensating for something...some of us don't need 5 star meals during camping to get our dick wet!

just fuckin' with ya..lol...you are right though, there are certain things that can add to a female's interest in you, cooking is one but most women don't like camping. some do, most don't. most hate the fact they can't get a shower/pee in a toilet/put on makeup...and i'm not talking about those camp sites with showers and shit!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
i can't cook for shit.

honestly. my brother is a cook and has been cooking for years.
i called him up once to ask him the best way to make a really good grilled cheese.

he told me a simple way, talking to me like i was retarded and couldn't handle simple instructions.
i did EVERYTHING perfectly, looked up grilled cheese cooking tips online from the experts and shit, the grilled cheese experts, and my fucking grilled cheese sandwich was blacker than the ace of spades and inedible.

i am a failure. but that's why we have money, so other people can cook food for us.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
all they see is $$$ signs and make you think your the man when it's all about the benjimans but it sure is nice to chill at the local strip club with some babes :bandit:

opt1c

Veteran
damn i'm i the only one who pays strippers in dubs for lap dances?? where i live the going rate is 20 bux for a lap dance... i can grow a dub for way less than 20 bux. every stripper i've met is like i just got my card too. i'm in cool with security as well. Hell, half the time its cheaper for me to go to the strip club than a normal bar. :joint:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strip clubs are evil places though with bad vibes I don't give a shit if there is snatch everywhere it's not quality. The majority of the time just a bunch of game getting thrown at you from tainted rotten meat full of shattered hopes & dreams. They just want your money they don't give a fuck about you! :crazy:

Panoramical

Strip clubs are evil places though with bad vibes I don't give a shit if there is snatch everywhere it's not quality. The majority of the time just a bunch of game getting thrown at you from tainted rotten meat full of shattered hopes & dreams. They just want your money they don't give a fuck about you! :crazy:

I'll second that and add;

A lot of the girls that do it, don't enjoy it. Some are even forced into it. This may not be true in the US, but in Central to Eastern Europe across to Russia, it's rife. That's enough to put me off.

Anyway, why would you want a beautiful looking girl sticking her bits in your face. Not that I don't like girls undercarriage and what not, but if it was in my face, I'd wanna play. And all she wants is your money, not you, your looks or personality. If that makes people feel good, I'm glad I can feel good in other ways. Surely a prostitute would be more satisfying than an expensive tease? Or do they take mental images for the wankbank?

I've been to the Dam a few times and I won't lie, some of the women are incomprehensibly stunning. To the point where I know I won't have a chance with a girl looking like that in my whole life time. But not once was I tempted on walking in.

How can these people even get it up? When you know this girl has had more meat in that day than a butcher has had all week. Putting aside all other social problems that come hand in hand with the industry.

It's funny how some people judge a woman negatively because she is comfortable enough with her body to show it off in exchange for making enough money to take a bath in it each night. Sure it's a game to get your money but seriously do you think you are so special you deserve a shot with a chick like this with no strings attached? She would chew you up and spit you out.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
comfortable with her body? or comfortable with her daddy issues? iv never met a stripper without some

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's funny how some people judge a woman negatively because she is comfortable enough with her body to show it off in exchange for making enough money to take a bath in it each night. Sure it's a game to get your money but seriously do you think you are so special you deserve a shot with a chick like this with no strings attached? She would chew you up and spit you out.

Uhh actually ya dirty redneck I have a super bad bitch who puts most of those silly tramps to shame at clubs. I have probably turned down more pussy that has been offered to me for free in my time than you have paid to see. :moon:

And as far as them making enough money to take a bath in, they don't make that much and if they do have extra it usually gets blown on partying and coke, in the case of strippers the stereotypes are normally correct. I have known plenty of them they are all fucking drama and if they are fresh & clean it's just a short time before they are corrupted and start to view men as nothing more than prey.

:thank you:

mule420

Never date in your same class range... Go for the chicks you have no chance of getting... And if you must hump the chick you can bang for a 6er of PBR and a big mac in between...

One of the reasons I cook $$$. I can spend whatever I want on food and wine for the house... Or take her out into a less then ideal place to score IE: public places and spend way more coin...

I attended a collage mixer a few years back with one of my younger family members. The mixer was after a awards deal.... I met a very stunning older lady I'm in my 40s she is in her 50s. She is well to do with a ex husband that pays out the nose for his little piece of ass he kept on the side...

She pays for everything when we go out. The weekends up in aspen or steamboat... Me I just bring me and some kind buds and we blaze it up and have a good time!!!That bmw she has sure runs nice...

If we meet on the street it would have never happened! I was in a suit and tie dressed to slay cougars... I have tattoos a shit load... She didn't even know until we were getting busy some month's later... Once twice a month like clock work to this day...

Back to strippers the one you need to find is the one that has a rich mommy and daddy... There is always one in every club. The two I married both have trust funds set up for our children to go to collage if they want 6 figure, grandparents are a wonderful thing...

Stripper time is different then the rest of the world. Never call a stripper before noon better yet 2pm.

A good way to meet the girls out of the club is this... Ask her, Is there anyplace good around I can go grab some breakfast after the bars close down? Do not ask where she goes.

They go out almost every night after work and bullshit and hang out... If your smart you can cruz breakfast joints at two am after the clubs look for all night places close to the club...

The first thing you need to understand is all strippers are broken in some way... So it's your job to figure out whats broken and help her fix it, then sit back and let the bennies roll in...

When scamming on any girl don't get all sloppy drunk or stoned.... Keep your wits about you!

And if you get shot down she just means not at this second... LOL

All strippers like teddy bears! Flowers not so much... Don't buy them bling it will just end up at the dealer...

If you do give them a hook up on smoke give it to them free. Just a few grams or a 1/8 no matter the weight she's asked for...
Act like you done this a million times. Give her weed or tip her don't do both...

And no woman likes a braggart. It's a fine line between confidence and bullshit...

Take hot women with you to the strip club... That my friends gets mighty interesting... It makes them feel safe... But watch out if the chick you take swings, she might beat you to the digits...

Peace and puffs :artist:

Panoramical

Never date in your same class range... Go for the chicks you have no chance of getting... And if you must hump the chick you can bang for a 6er of PBR and a big mac in between...

One of the reasons I cook $$$. I can spend whatever I want on food and wine for the house... Or take her out into a less then ideal place to score IE: public places and spend way more coin...

I attended a collage mixer a few years back with one of my younger family members. The mixer was after a awards deal.... I met a very stunning older lady I'm in my 40s she is in her 50s. She is well to do with a ex husband that pays out the nose for his little piece of ass he kept on the side...

She pays for everything when we go out. The weekends up in aspen or steamboat... Me I just bring me and some kind buds and we blaze it up and have a good time!!!That bmw she has sure runs nice...

If we meet on the street it would have never happened! I was in a suit and tie dressed to slay cougars... I have tattoos a shit load... She didn't even know until we were getting busy some month's later... Once twice a month like clock work to this day...

Back to strippers the one you need to find is the one that has a rich mommy and daddy... There is always one in every club. The two I married both have trust funds set up for our children to go to collage if they want 6 figure, grandparents are a wonderful thing...

Stripper time is different then the rest of the world. Never call a stripper before noon better yet 2pm.

A good way to meet the girls out of the club is this... Ask her, Is there anyplace good around I can go grab some breakfast after the bars close down? Do not ask where she goes.

They go out almost every night after work and bullshit and hang out... If your smart you can cruz breakfast joints at two am after the clubs look for all night places close to the club...

The first thing you need to understand is all strippers are broken in some way... So it's your job to figure out whats broken and help her fix it, then sit back and let the bennies roll in...

When scamming on any girl don't get all sloppy drunk or stoned.... Keep your wits about you!

And if you get shot down she just means not at this second... LOL

All strippers like teddy bears! Flowers not so much... Don't buy them bling it will just end up at the dealer...

If you do give them a hook up on smoke give it to them free. Just a few grams or a 1/8 no matter the weight she's asked for...
Act like you done this a million times. Give her weed or tip her don't do both...

And no woman likes a braggart. It's a fine line between confidence and bullshit...

Take hot women with you to the strip club... That my friends gets mighty interesting... It makes them feel safe... But watch out if the chick you take swings, she might beat you to the digits...

Peace and puffs :artist:

You sound like an expert stripper-stalker! That sounds like great advice for someone that wants to follow that path.

I'd prefer to find a girl that saves all her naughties for the bedroom with ME & ONLY ME.