What's new

damnit...i got ripped off!

so i was an idiot and i fronted something to this motherfucker . i know i was an idiot to do it cause i don't really know him at all but man it's getting hard to move shit in cali so i thought i'd just trust the guy and see what happened. he seemed legit and i knew where he works and shit so i was like alright, i'll see what happens. stupid me. motherfucker won't answer my calls. he no longer works at the club. he pretty much just disappeared. i'm so pissed off right now. i don't know what to do to find him. goddamnit! my own stupidity fucks me again. but fucking aye man...i never do that shit to anyone. wtf. it's just fucked up.

anybody have any stories where they got ripped off to make me feel a bit better?

dude go to those cannabis treading sites the ripper section gets updated every 30 minutes in cali its a huge bsiness ripping off growers. if you have his phone number run a reverse trace using one of those phone tracing websites. i traced this dudes phone number once and found out where he lived!

big twinn

Veteran
man i feel for you..i don't understand it...this behavior only hurts the cannabis community. i'm out on the east coast in an unfriendly state. I had a "friend" ive known since middle school whom i rod the bus with as a kid hook me up to by an oscar of some "dank"...he didn't know the name and said he wasn't going to make one up because he respected me too much for that...but he said the bud was good. so we rode up to a safe parking lot for the transaction. i gave him a ride in my vehicle..no way could i be fucked if i was his ride...we were meeting up with his friend..when a red suv pulled up..he said "give the money, ill go over, give them the money and while they drive around the lot counting it out for the swap...i hand him 400..he get in there car...and they are GONE...biggest mistake i made.

if cali is so slow you could always focus on sending some out to the eastcoast...i said fuck buying in the sketchy local grey market and get mine mailed straight from cali...2 day delivery, way more convenient and not so sketchy...quality is unfound here=)

hope you find the guy, karma will get back at him....
BT

Last edited by a moderator:

spacejes

AH, fucked up... Track him up and learn him how you do buissnies.
It´s times like that your happy to live in a small town where at least all the stoners have some sort of connection. Got my field raided by some motherfuckers, but I got a look at their car tried to follow them but shaked me off. Me and my friend found them the day after.
And settled it, leassons learned for both parties, I don´t place my plants where anyone can stumble upon them, and they won´t steal no more dope plants.

ddrew

Veteran
How much did you get beat for?

Did you front it to him as an employee of the dispensary, or as a personal deal?
If as an employee, then I think the dispensary should be held responsible for his actions.
If this was a personal thing, then track his ass down and at the very least fuck his car up.
A little old school bag of sugar in the gas tank should do the trick.

C

Classy@Home

How many "Owwww" sounds are there in a serious beating???

Not enough...

Find his ass, kick his ass until he pisses blood - make him so ugly his dick won't want him to play with it. Beat him like a red-headed step son. Beat him like a rented mule.

And every 10 seconds, ask him if he's ever gonna burn someone again...

Then kick his ass some more.

Bulldog11

Veteran
find out where he lives, plant some more pot, and call the cops. I found out who stole half of my outdoor crop once. I went to dudes house that I thought it was and saw in the back of his pick up dirt and leaves from my shit! I called the cops, said goodbye to the weed, but dude went to jail for 5 years and is still there, lol. He had priors. 5 years in jail really makes you think about your actions, especially when you are getting ass raped.

T

The Dankness

UNREAl.Internett tough guys dishing out the beat down advice,comical.Dude it's your fault you made a choice to trust a stranger.Shame on you.Write it off and be a little wiser next time.Is it realy news that the world we live in is shit and 99.9 % of people are selfish,greedy mother f'ers? yea it sucks,it hurts my feelings to think about lol.But that is the way it is.Be better,be smarter, dont trust strangers.let karmas wheele roll over them.

Bulldog11

Veteran
UNREAl.Internett tough guys dishing out the beat down advice,comical.Dude it's your fault you made a choice to trust a stranger.Shame on you.Write it off and be a little wiser next time.Is it realy news that the world we live in is shit and 99.9 % of people are selfish,greedy mother f'ers? yea it sucks,it hurts my feelings to think about lol.But that is the way it is.Be better,be smarter, dont trust strangers.let karmas wheele roll over them.

His fault? Wow, that is harsh. Don't agree with that at all.

Not sure why people say don't call the cops? Unless you are not legal, but you said you frequent a dispensary. If you followed everybody else advice and kick this guys ass, then you will be in jail. Your choice.

T

The Dankness

His fault? Wow, that is harsh. Don't agree with that at all.

Not sure why people say don't call the cops? Unless you are not legal, but you said you frequent a dispensary. If you followed everybody else advice and kick this guys ass, then you will be in jail. Your choice.

I think your confusing me with the orginal poster.Yes its his fault.He made the error in judgment,on him alone.At least we agree that being stupid and violent would only be counter productive.While I admire the trustfull nature it dose not change the fact that it was the wrong move.

Bulldog11

Veteran
The Dankness - No I wasn't confusing anything, that is why I separated the two comments. First comment is for you, second comment is for tread starter.

The Dankness - It was not his fault. He could have made the same decision and the guy could of helped him out. Instead, this guy takes his dope. That makes it the other guys fault. Yes he could of protected himself better.

The Dankness - Would you tell a woman that was walking home from work that got robbed it was her fault for walking alone? Would you tell a family member of a gang member that it is their fault they got shot and killed in gang cross fire because they are family with the gang member? Your comment is hurtful and wrong.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is going back a number of years.

me and an old partner got ripped for £2.5k (for a kilo of afghan hash) we had done business with the guy before but HE got ripped off himself for our money. we chased it for a while with him, until he went to pick up a gun before going to a bar where the rip-off guy was - then we called it a day, put it down to experience, and wrote down the loss.

in those days it was common to get or give the gear on spec, or give money upfront, and that was the only time we ever got burnt for much. business was done between gentlemen back then, usually.

VG

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If someone robbed my house or something and I needed a police report for insurance purposes I'd call the law. But I'm a firm believer of leaving my name out of their heads.

If I found my shit in the back of someones truck that's permission for a free beating.... He calls the law he's calling them on himself..... I think Karma can come around and bite you in the ass for setting someone up with the law.....

ddrew

Veteran
Never front more then you can afford to lose.

All this talk of beating his ass.
Who says he's even capable of beating the guys ass in the first place?
9 out of 10 people you meet do not possess the physical tools and experience necessary to go around beating up just anyone, in most cases they will end up getting beat, or a close fight, not really the revenge they were looking for.

I'm still waiting for the OP to say how much he was ripped off for, and if the guy was representing the dispensary when the rip off happened.
Those two things would factor greatly into any revenge I was planning.