What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

damm its cold

-16 during my Saturday wakeNbake, the dog isnt even wanting to go out
Not supposed to get above 0 today. i have herb, pizza and herb. i am not going outside...ever:huggg:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Yea ima delivery driver and this is our busiest season people hate this weather surprises me because we've def seen worst...

7thson

Being in the desert for 25 years makes me miss those sub zero temps of Mn.I just go to the Flagstaff for the snow now.

Were getting mid to high 80's right now.A little early for that kinda temp though.

I remember taking a big breath when walking out the door(-20 or more)and it making you cough and hurt your lungs.That's when you know it's cold.:skiiing:

zeet

Veteran
It's a balmy 3*f here in Traverse area. Yikes. At least it just got here unlike last year when it was like this the whole damn season. lol

Stay warm and drive safe!

growingcrazy

7* here near Bear Lake.

I am glad I stocked the wood rack yesterday.

Anybody else enjoying how warm this winter has been?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Freezing weathers good for cuddling with the ol ball and chain i guess...o and good grow room temps