What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Daily video grow log - cult classics "True Believer" - 600w gavita tent

surfguitar

Jan 5 - Day 32 Grow Log

All the plants received a watering of: agisil, TM7, yarrowleaf and flower powder. I think we figured out the issue of why they were initially drooping after moving into the bigger tent. Temps were a bit low last week and since the temperature has risen in the last few days the plants are starting to perk back up. Gonna look into propping them up off the ground as well.

[YOUTUBEIF]jdcFTRG65XE[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Jan 6 - Day 33 Grow Log

front 2 were confirmed males and removed. middle 3 are definitely female and I suspect back 2 are male. everyone got a 1 inch layer of vermicompost, heavy sprinkling of yarrow leaf/flower powder, layer of alfalfa straw and topped off with barley straw. that should hopefully cruise control them through flowering which they should be going into very soon

[YOUTUBEIF]QfKlYmRO1i8[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Jan 7 - Day 34 Grow Log

Everyone looks like they took well to yesterday's dressing & foliar.

[YOUTUBEIF]gM8pnoSFBdg[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Jan 8 - Day 35 Grow Log

Finally confirmed the two plants in the back were male...leaving us with the final 3 females. Gonna set up the netting tomorrow and get ready to take some clones. Time is counting down to flower...

[YOUTUBEIF]DKk2ZNuH6qA[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Are you still vegging those 3 girls or are you flowering now ? Nice videos , i love your plants !

Thanks bud! Still vegging the 3 right now, prob switch to flower in a couple of days. :yay:

Jan 12 - Day 39 Grow Log is live!

[YOUTUBEIF]pIlEd1tTASY[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Been slacking on a picture update so I figured I'd post a couple :tiphat:

Plants becoming one with soil!
picture.php

getting thick in there
picture.php

this gal was kinda being overshadowed by the front 2 but has really been taking off in the past couple of days
picture.php

shot from the top
picture.php

Flower starts today! and these girls are already super stinky, anxiously waiting for the flowers haha

Latest posts

Latest posts