What's new

DabLab Reloaded-- back to vertville

bobblehead

Veteran
Dont ever take a personal finance class in college. It will turn you into the biggest jew.

My dad was a cheap bastard too. Its in my blood now ;)

Lol I went ahead and got a finance minor... didn't do much for me job wise... but it totally transformed how I look at money. I drive down the road and I see debt and people who don't own anything. Those new cars are an illusion. If it wasn't for the credit system a lot of what we have wouldn't exist. I'm cool with looking poor and owning what I have vs making myself a slave to things.

Dude I can't rep you right now, but this shit has me laughing so hard I'm in tears right now :laughing:

The funniest part is its true, nobody is cheaper than itchy... except maybe D9.

Miraculous Meds

Dude when you have some Thai women scream at you "you cheap charlie you cheapest I ever see you cheap cheap cheap" we can talk about squeezing that penny into a ballast cord.:moon:

It only took me 35 minutes to get that responce from her. And my wife is Jewish. Damn free spender.

you cheap bastard! What did u talk the poor women down to from $5 to $3.75. Shame on u that women could of ate for another week if u weren't so cheap.:laughing:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
you cheap bastard! What did u talk the poor women down to from $5 to $3.75. Shame on u that women could of ate for another week if u weren't so cheap.:laughing:

Ah from 800 baht to 430 baht. At 25 baht per dollar. So $32 down to $17.20. What I bought cost her 600 baht and she lost 170 baht on the deal. There is a sucker born everyday.

lvtokerr

those digilux bulbs are made by cap. found that out after i was lugging a box of em in the house. hopefully they stepped their game up. have you had any burn out on you?

DabOnDabs

Veteran
umJME2U.jpg

Honey Bananas

CkwBbC7.jpg

CaZQp2R.jpg

OHhhhh Your boy got some method 7's
4AVzLNd.jpg

But i broke my camera lense, so the pics are shitty anyways...Eat a dick.
AlgnXl9.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
ASj2W5m.jpg

tenAIIs.jpg

0eVwLPW.jpg

And the closest thing I could get to full room pic. We are at end of week 6 here. Gonna let them go 10.
HYHYwxZ.jpg

Last edited:

lvtokerr

No more hemlock?that cut looks to be doing really well in my garden.

Looking very good man. Did you have the cheapos before the method 7s? I've had my eye on those.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
I was using my.snowboard goggles forever, and my dog ate em...

Come down the mtn and smoke some of that shit with me!!!

No more any of that ish. Im not gonna run the citrix anymore either. I want to try new strains. I like growing from seed. Idk. I have the gg4 flowering out now too.. probably gonna keep that around just from the reviews. . .

lvtokerr

No more any of that ish. Im not gonna run the citrix anymore either. I want to try new strains. I like growing from seed. Idk. I have the gg4 flowering out now too.. probably gonna keep that around just from the reviews. . .
The ol lady and i actually in your neck of the woods. Getting our extended plant coun renwed. Those guys raise the price every year!

lvtokerr

The ol lady and i actually in your neck of the woods. Getting our extended plant coun renwed. Those guys raise the price every year!