What's new

Dabbing:’ Dangerous New Drug Seized in Maryland

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
love the continued references to overdosing. They seem to forget to mention that overdosing on almost any drug, including alcohol, can lead to death. Overdosing on dabs....extreme paranoia possibly, and most likely sleeping through your alarm clock. Oh, the horror.

budstar

I have had to almost kill a crackhead for a ten dollar bill standing in line waiting to by pizza a crackhead snatched my money I gave chase(2am afew drinks real liquid courage)I caught him he had the ten in his hand and was willing to take quite a few blows to keep the ten dollars people thought I was trying to kill this man got my money back and a back ache now if he had been on dabs he would have waited till I got the pizza.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
love the continued references to overdosing. They seem to forget to mention that overdosing on almost any drug, including alcohol, can lead to death.
Yes!…Not to mention water! (i.e. water toxicity.)
Rule of thumb: Too much of (almost) anything (can be/is) too much…

Or…for the dead fans among us…Too much of everything is just enough! ;)

And what is with all of these “new drug” reports recently?
…Last week I heard someone on the news claim “Molly” was a “new” club drug…Which is true, if you consider 20 years ago “new”…And even then, it was only the terminology, calling it “Molly”, that was “new”.

If dabs and “Molly" are “new” drugs, I am Madame President!

<~Hades~>

dabbers are tweekers in disguise , watching dudes pull out there weed base pipes and break a piece of shard like its a quarter gram rock is amusing.......i grew up around tweekers,,,,, the "I only do dabs guys , watching um makes me smile because they do all the same tweeker shit:tumbleweed:

Calimed

Veteran
I have many friends that will only use bho in ecigs due to the whole blow torch crack image.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I will have to admit that dabbing is the primary way I smoke ATM...

If dabbing is wrong, I don't wanna be right :tiphat:

And btw, I once also thought the blow torch image was a little cracky, and refrained. But if I could explain it, I would - few people that dab for the first time don't love it. I'm far from a tweaker and so are the other thousands of dab-happy individuals. Smh.

Fucking ridiculous article by the way. I knew it was only a matter of time. You east coasters are just picking up the dab trend, no?