What's new

Dab rigs $$

Stinkymutt

So , I'm looking through local Glass places wares for a new dab /oil rig . I won't buy one really w/o putting hands on to feel it. I'm running into prices from 3500$ to $30. I have a cheap one now and am wasting more dabs than I care to admit by missing nail inside globe. But any way what are you guys using , price , availability ?what is recommended , I'm a usable guy not a looks guy as long as it's not a pink dido looking thing I'm good haha
Peace
Mutt

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I just bought a cheap one at marijuanapackaging.com for under 50 bucks. Works great,for my needs. They shipped quickly in a discreet box with the glassware well protected in copious bubble wrap.

Stinkymutt

thanks

thanks

I just bought a cheap one at marijuanapackaging.com for under 50 bucks. Works great,for my needs. They shipped quickly in a discreet box with the glassware well protected in copious bubble wrap.

Thanks man , I'm checking it out in a few seconds
Peace

I just bought a Dab Marino Cake Slice rig at a local shop for $60 and a titanium honey bucket for $40. The set upus real nice. Piece rips like a monster and my glass dabbler carbs the honey bucket perfectly. Check out dab marino on Google. Really nice rigs at reasonable prices. Just get a separate nail if you don't like those glass nail and dome set ups

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow!! Its the man himself coming to grace our presence!! No! Thank YOU Hashmasta for all you've done for the community! RESPECT!

Stinkymutt

I picked up a decent glass rig with bucket style head. Cost just about $100 total and it hits nicely .
peace