What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dab on this, then attempt to build a 12k growroom

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
couch: check!
popcorn: check!
all the "rest": double check!

That's going to be a great show right there Dab!

cheers!

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Ar9z5RN.jpg

Teaser pic!! More tonight when I'm done building for the day

hvac guy

The main panel passed and it was located outside the house, did you have to build and enclosure around the loadcenter, I think it has to be an outdoor loadcenter with Copper bus.

hvac guy

If the main 200A panel is installed outside it is susceptable to rain, heat, damage, etc. I've never seen a main panel outside except as a temp panel for a construction site. Not sure how NEC code requirements are for the US, but in Canada that would not pass CEC.

Jhhnn

Veteran
If the main 200A panel is installed outside it is susceptable to rain, heat, damage, etc. I've never seen a main panel outside except as a temp panel for a construction site. Not sure how NEC code requirements are for the US, but in Canada that would not pass CEC.

Outdoor rainproof panels are widely used in the US.

DabOnDabs

Veteran

Hahaha

Now I got you. Every single house as far as I Can see has the panel outside. No more Canadian confusery please.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Supdate

Did a bit of building today. As much as the dabs would allow of course. I love to work 1 hour on 1 hour off, from about 8AM - 10 or 11PM... I lose focus pretty easily and its just easier that way for me. When im actually working, i just skip the dabs and work straight through.

So, i ripped the rest of the ceiling drywall out, ran 12 gauge wire, and started hanging insulation on the ceiling joists..

AxCvxLp.jpg

Also repurposed some black closet doors that i don't need, and used them to black out the windows.

we0nMds.jpg

9rR75nH.jpg

IxAasYl.jpg

And made a more organized stack of my shit ;)

DabOnDabs

Veteran
And heres the rest of the ceiling that I finished today.

xbH5zfR.jpg

3NAdrrq.jpg

gzRNdye.jpg

I'll do the walls, and finish the electrical tomorrow...And then we can move the girls over on Sunday Evening after my Donkeys whoop some ass over butthole chin brady and bill the crook bellycheck..

Budsworth

Seriously? Never seen a main panel outside? Pretty much every residential home in the US has their main panel outside. I have mine outside (and I just had mine upgraded to 200A and had the inspector come in and sign off on all of it). All my neighbors have their main panel outside.

hvac guy

I know there are outdoor panels, but it seems a pita to go outside in rain or snow and reset a breaker, why not build the house with service panel located in a room. What if your neighbor suspects you have a grow and doesn't like it and shuts off your power, I would put a tamper switch on the cover and let you know if someone opens the cover door.