What's new

D3cryption's Botnet

d3cryption

Veteran
alien master
picture.php

next round clones, gettings a little pre-veg before they go under veg lights....
picture.php

8x jackberry, 2x chem 91 clones, 4x chem d clones, 1x garlic breath, 1x sour grapes, 1x grapefruit d-lite.......( 8 out of 10 jackberry seeds cracked awaiting for sprouts, and i'm still waiting on the other 2x to crack........... 1 chem 91 clone wilted badly and might not root, but 1 is looking great, alot of the chem ds wilted badly , but again 1 is looking great.. Only need 1 of each to root..... and i can multiply from there...... the people who helped me out with these strains know who you are.... and you can not be thanked enough..

expect some jackberry x chem 91, and jackberry x chem d, jackberry x *you name it*to be made...

picture.php

unspoken

Looking good D. d4sd x deez#8 and ecsd/sfv og x ecsd/bubba kush #3 are my favorites out of those pics.
Edit: that alien master looks dank too.

d3cryption

Veteran
forgot..... casey jones x chem d/c99 my favorite...
picture.php

don't forget to like my shit, comment, subscribe, holla back at yo boy....

FWIW next grow, I'm pretty sure i'm going vertical........ 3-4k vert........

d3cryption

Veteran
what do everyone think the total yield will be?

unspoken: nothing imo looks better to me than the cj x, but i like them all..

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
That's what's up cryp. Looking amazing in there. Great taste in strains my friend for real. That's a selection if I say so :). Got me a sdk x Deez running as well. In early veg. Nothing exciting just yet to take post pics of. But prolly will anyways. But. All superb stuff you running

d3cryption

Veteran
thanks for stoppin by everyone.as of this morning i have 7 jackberry sprouts up.... looking at the plant numbers for next run,im a lil low. i possibly have access to crack a fem pack of cali connect freebies, chem valley kush fems, or original sour diesel.... which would u crack?

sneaky101

That's a tuff one d. I think they all sound nice. Only ones I've grown though was Rez's sour diesel ibl. That was the strongest hitting stuff I've ever grown. Let em go a bit long and that stuff would put me out after a wake and bake session. Good luck deciding!!!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Decrypt. That's def a nice little dilemma to have though and I swear I always in the same boat roughly same strains /lineage. Im a super duper SD IBL junkie myself an running are good friends DJXX 's strains. sDibl x Deez (which I believe is the OSD Aj cut )xsdibl just cant get enogh of that specific bud structure it puts out so amazing. I know CC beans def got the great stuff thä I love so either or. I never tried a straight from Cali conn. type beans but have crosses made from. And they def great. OSD (fem?) would prolly be my choice. Since u got some chems. And id love to see how they turn out. . I totally get that going. Don't get me wrong i like the chems. But just doesn't have that structure I like. And that sour smack to the face stink That's My opinion though. Everys nasal cavitys and tongue works differently Lmao. Sorry it's late and I'm zooted. I want my straw D lol

OSD all the way
I'm sure you'll do a killer job. And share some pics

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Tagged for me bro! Glad things are setting up nicely for you. Height not being an issue, me choose the OSD. The OSD leaning regulator i grew was tasty!

d3cryption

Veteran
sorry i didnt finish this thread . the grow was kind of a fail..... too many plants/phenos under 1k and not a good enough yield (14-16 oz).....a hermi that seeded the whole crop, and aphids.....

i did however find some keepers....

cj x chemd/c99
ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bk#2
pc x chemd/c99#3
larry og #1
cdsd
d4sd x deez#9

all of these are around 2ft now some topped and lst......today i got rid of the ac hood and went VERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also have 3 jackberry females so expect sum dank purple buds......12/12 starts in a week or two.expect a smoke report and grow update soon......

DeoXy

sorry i didnt finish this thread . the grow was kind of a fail..... too many plants/phenos under 1k and not a good enough yield (14-16 oz).....a hermi that seeded the whole crop, and aphids.....

i did however find some keepers....

cj x chemd/c99
ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bk#2
pc x chemd/c99#3
larry og #1
cdsd
d4sd x deez#9

all of these are around 2ft now some topped and lst......today i got rid of the ac hood and went VERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also have 3 jackberry females so expect sum dank purple buds......12/12 starts in a week or two.expect a smoke report and grow update soon......

Damn sorry to hear bro.. hope all is well.. good vibes your way on your next run.:ying:

T

TREE KING

sorry to hear about the problems brotha. i hope everything goes good next crop

d3cryption

Veteran
thanks guys. im pretty sure this will be an epic grow. im already lovin vert.........

gonna do a lil breeding this round.

male r

gdp
fire og
og99

Latest posts

Latest posts