What's new

D-Train (white domina x qrazy train)

nugbuckets

i should be adjusting ph to 6.5?

also, to find the ph of the soil: i water till runoff, collect runoff (in a saucer?) and measure ph. if it is high, for instance 7.2. do i simply continue to add water that has been ph'd below 6.5 to try and bring the overall ph of the soil down?

i have never really had anyone explain this to me. and is the ph is low, like you suspect nugs, should i be watering closer to 7.0 to try and bring it closer to 6.5?

thanks dudes!

hey bro....your ph was just off in your little pots....the dolomite in the super soil is now your buffer...7.0....but i would still make sure that anything you give them from here on out is around 6.5....you will be fine.....as far as testing run off in a smaller hard side pot, just water with 7.0 water....catch, then test....if it drops, it means your medium is acidic (most common)....you can also test and monitor the strength of your nutes in the soil by testing the ppm of the run off too........this is not exact science, but is close enough to get a picture of what is going on.........i will always test the strength/ph of my soil before using it.....esp. new raw soils out of the bag, because they are usually the least consistant.....peace

autoflowercup

I measure my run off and adjust accordingly for example if my run off was 6.3 when i put in at 6.5 I will raise my in to 6.7 remeasure my run off in a day and see where I'm at and act accordingly.

billgee

Move Me Brightly - A tribute to Jerry Garcia

Starts at 930 EST

erry Garcia would have turned 70 on Aug. 1, and to mark the occasion, two days after his birthday members of the Grateful Dead family are throwing an online musical party that will be a live free webcast in HD from bandmate Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael.

Actor Luke Wilson ("The Royal Tannenbaums," "Old School," "Bottle Rocket") has signed on to emcee the show, billed as "Move Me Brightly," after a line in the Garcia/Robert Hunter song "Terrapin Station."

Carlos Santana will honor his fellow guitar great via a video interview. David Crosby's poetic tribute, "Cause I'm Missing Him Tonight," written specifically for his old friend, will be read during the show. Garcia's daughters, his brother, Tiff and ex-wife Carolyn "Mountain Girl" Garcia will be on hand, as will the world's tallest Deadhead, Bill Walton.

Weir heads a growing lineup of musicians who will perform, including Willie Nelson's son Lukas Nelson, Joe Russo and Jeff Chimenti from Furthur, Mike Gordon of Phish, Paul Simon's son Harper Simon, psychedelic folk musician Jonathan Wilson and Bay Area singer-songwriter Cass McCombs.

"The Jerry magic is still there," said producer Justin Kreutzmann, 43-year-old son of Grateful Dead drummer Bill Kreutzmann. "All these cool people wanted to be involved, but not by reaching for the hanky and talking about the old days. Everything with Jerry was about humor and great music, so we're trying to do this in a way that would make him chuckle."

http://tristudios.com/watch

enjoy phans

tres cool

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Five Day in SuperSoil

things are already looking up! shit, i dont even know if the roots have hit the SS... i just know these hoes are glad they arent in those shitty plastic pots. some of the been pruned for eight leaders too!!! just gonnna let em beef up and start sucking nutes....i am hoping to flip the lights by the end of august...that will put them at roughly 60days from germination....

anyways...the pics!!

group shot

AXH8v.jpg

dtrain

20j9g.jpg

more dtrain

AweVF.jpg

under the hood. should give you a better idea of what i am going for

hHDVx.jpg

dtrain that is starting to pull around

HdSRS.jpg

budman678

Veteran
i have some serious bondage on these dinafem blue widow....she'll perk up, just needs to be STTTREETTCCHHEDD out a little

Be7Up.jpg

this dtrain is starting pull through as well....they are loving their new home

zKTY9.jpg

one last group shot

kJHfX.jpg

this damn plant is teaching me all sorts of things. mainly, chill the fuck out and listen to them. thanks everyone!

we are about 1/4 of the way "there"....im ready for the fun to begin but gotta let them do their thang....i would say time will tell...they should be getting a taste of the SS any day now...and according to those in the know, it will be evident when the roots strike oil...BOOM explosive growth...

budman678

Veteran
tonight, i believe, is the first night i truly got this mainlining adventure im on.

:::i want to make an announcement:::

im not doing anything new, i have simply watched and learned from a fellow that has EXCELLENT canopy management. im not growing trees, im growing 30inch plants that will hopefullly produce the magical 1gram per watt that we all search for.

so, i want to make sure that is clear, i am referring to it as "mainlining" but essentially i am topping the plants in an even, symmetical, consistent way..that is all

so tonight i was able to see how its all going to come together. the soil is killin it (first time using a fully amended soil) and the topping and training technique is really making sense. had a breakthrough in the garden tonight. that is all

all is well in the world

budman678

Veteran
i actually had to turn on the fan and run the scrubber. couple of these plants are real stinkers. the connie chung smells like body odor.

a couple of the dtrains have that very familiar marijuana smell...

images

budman678

Veteran
more filtered tap water. they have been in the five gallons for 8 days now...there aint a doubt in my mind the roots haven't reached the SS...some roots are poking through the pots! i haven't seen that happen in the smarties so i can only assume they are loving the super soil...two or three are still recovering from the ph issues i had before i stuck em in their new homes. but most have pulled through...almost all of them have been topped for eight symmetrical colas.

i just soaked them real good after 6 days since their last drink...i wanted the roots to reach reach

also, i am going to give them another 10-14 days and then flip them and begin eliminating males...i will not wait for them to show sex through veg, that is unless they show soon! and i will not be topping anymore so they should get a nice chance to grow! i will still be tying em down and training them...

W20UQ.jpg

dtrain

WOGeI.jpg

under her skirt!!

t57Z6.jpg

you can a good idea of my training technique

IfFAt.jpg

topped so the each side as four leaders

Nmge4.jpg

budman678

Veteran
three dtrains, its a packed tent and i cannot wait for them to take off. i need to get rid of 3-4

epvOd.jpg

this is how i can tell them are feeding on the supersoil...and let me tell, these geopots are THICK

xzrxM.jpg

dinafem's "blue widow"

R74Hc.jpg

DNA Genetics "connie chung" (confidential cheese x g13)

coCg2.jpg

this is the terrible girl that i though had a serious zinc deficiency or something whacked out, you can see a couple of the leaves near the bottom still have it...

3GzL4.jpg

budman678

Veteran
going to have them another 7 days, give or take, and then flip the switch....things are getting crazy in the tent....the supersoil is taking effect and my plants have never looked so good...

its early so time will tell, but dudes...fully amended organic soil is where its at.

budman678

Veteran
4 month cure on querkle and chem99

4 month cure on querkle and chem99

chem99 #2

sweet, more of the chem leaning. very spicy, racy sativa headrush....its my least favorite of the 4 different phenos...good weed but the high didnt last long enough. i was wanting another in after about 45-1hr....delicious though

05J8c.jpg

9SjvD.jpg

subcool's querkle

the best smelling pot i have grown. grapey, rich maybe a little sour but more just super ripe fruity dada deliciousness.
high is initially racy but knocks you down...last lasting too i might rip a bowl of querkle and not smoke the rest of the day bc im in the "inDEEkuh" narcotic chill mode. i love it, my friends love it...very excited about some more tga.

QJfI0.jpg

wAmBZ.jpg

budman678

Veteran
and guys, settle down, i know the pics are subpar but i am using a point in click. i have a cannon rebel 2 i just dont have a ring light, a tripod or a macro lens....soooooo i have a badass cam but no good dank photos...onwards

chem99

second favorite pheno. leans more to the c99 side i believe. but tasted you a SDkush or some other sour cross. high was up up up and lasted for a good two hours. the nugs are perfect conical shaped resin coverd flowers

OG3hQ.jpg

86gZ9.jpg

chem99 (sweet tarts)

the keeper. the queen bee. the most delicious purple pot i have ever tasted. it reeks of chewy sweet tarts and tastes the same. it beautiful nugs are frosted over with purple sugar leaves. high is almost 3 hrs of very narcotic, nirvana content to do any activity type shit... heroine, feeling of floatin in ambiotic fluid, eyes closed alien shit. awesome awesome pot. out the 6-7 different strains i have grown, this is the true keeper of them all. a good all round dank

YHtsj.jpg

m8mWW.jpg

jVo8F.jpg

budman678

Veteran
cont more sweet tart photos

cont more sweet tart photos

more tarts....

kyd6c.jpg

my stash jar

C7VdO.jpg

9fcxo.jpg

7VLIZ.jpg

D

DJXXPLATINUM

DAT BLUE WIDOW SMELLS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.....I PROMISE ONE TO LOOK OUT FOR...DJ

budman678

Veteran
WytSW.jpg

TSbAb.jpg

dNSsi.jpg

WdH7P.jpg

RQlav.jpg

gonna make sure to flip em when they get around 14-15inches....anymore than that it a waste of time and nutes....

looks how green and good they look...i owe it all to the supersoil