What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D-Train (white domina x qrazy train)

nugbuckets

bud, better watch how many times you drop the sub_____ word...they will jump all over your shit here for that....good luck on your grow bro, much love, nugs

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
http://www.rollitup.org/subcools-old-school-organics/542308-main-lining-thread.html

mainlining is the shit and nugs put together a pretty darn good tutorial. I will be keeping a log of this with as detailed of pics and explanations. But i am merely regurgitating a technique of canopy management that nugs has brought to the fontburner and made relevant. i encourage you to read up on some of nuckbuckets threads. he is my idol:mad:

a lousy job?...did you see any of the 50+ pics on the thread?

nugs is truly an :artist:

check in from time to time nugs, it wouldnt be the same without you. i hope to do you proud and double my yield!

budman678

Veteran
This might be a rare occasion (in this community) that I'm okay with having kept my head in the sand. (Like I do when the f*cking Kardashians or Bachelor is on my TV) :wallbash:

I don't know the first about subcool from a dirt recipe perspective, but .. The proof is (or isn't) in the pudding. If it's worked for you in the past, awesome! I used what I'll call the nameless dirt mix last time 'round, and it did me quite well. But, my gut still tells me that a tea a few times throughout is a good thing. (After all, aren't there critters shitting and dying on the floor of a forest/plain/whatever, throughout the season?)

Can you explain the mainlining thing to be in budman lingo? I'll be honest - I checked the link, but it seemed like the poster there did a lousy f*cking job explaining what he's talking about. I get it, the idea is for all stems to come from a single node, but.. ? I'd love to see some pictures to demonstrate, or at least a better textual description..?

PS - x2 on the GPW is a serious claim, but lessee :ying:

if the link i provided didnt make any sense...hmm i thought it explained it pretty well. its essentially, topping the plany symetrically to produce 4,8, or 16 "tops". the energy is evenly distributed through the main hub. very little larf, more similar sized tops, excellent canopy management and can increase yield substantially...

just sit back and enjoy the ride. i have high hopes! :dance013::dance013:

budman678

Veteran
off to a good start! subbed for this one.

nice chickens too.

and epic concert!!

come one come all! welcome.

the chickens have been hating this heat but they are still givin us an egg a day. i ate a dozen eggs this weekend and we still got another 2doz in the fridge. we give em away like candy. you want some?! haha

that was from hampton 09. the come back shows. we were mike side behind the stage just crushin it. phish is a big part of my life when they are touring. i dont "tour" with the band but ill do some 3-4 day runs when they in the general vicinity.

love that band...first show:

Sunday, 12/07/1997
Ervin J. Nutter Center, Wright State University, Dayton, OH

Set 1: AC/DC Bag -> Psycho Killer[1] -> Jesus Just Left Chicago[2], My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own > It's Ice -> Swept Away > Steep > It's Ice > Theme From the Bottom, Tube, Tube Jam -> Slave to the Traffic Light

Set 2: Timber (Jerry) > Wolfman's Brother -> Boogie On Reggae Woman > Reba[3], Guyute > Possum[4]

Encore: A Day in the Life

1] Unfinished.
[2] Rocky Mountain Way tease.
[3] No whistling.
[4] "Charge!" teases.

been hooked ever since

budman678

Veteran
Gonna be some fun stuff guys and gals. Soil has a little over a month before its ready.

Some of the seeds are gonna be ready for soil soon. They been in rapid rooters for about nine days. Wooty Wooty!!!

budman678

Veteran
how can ya go?!

how can ya go?!

what up weed nerds, seeds have all popped. 10/10 germination. 8 d-trains and a dinafem blue widow and a dna genetics connie chung....

i have ten (1.5gall) pots that they will be in for 4-6 weeks. most of the training and mainlining will take place in these pots. these pots are FFOF cut with a little promix. i dont plan on feeding much at all 'cept occasional blast with ACT or roots organic "grow". i will then place my bitches in 5gall geopots 1/2full of super soil. let em get comfy for a week or so. then flip flip.. the plan is to just add ph'd water when thirsty and carbs/sugars at days 25, 35 and 45.

i am still toying with the idea of blumats, but i have a few weeks before i start really gettin serious about whether or not i should buy them. heard a lot of good things about em....

im stoned, lets see some pics!!!!!!!!

~ loving the 8bulb t5....super cool

uao8i.jpg

about 3-4 inches from the tallest seedling

EgZb1.jpg

baby pics! who doesnt love baby pics!!!!!!!!

21eCq.jpg

RTnlX.jpg

we just getting started homies! i love this plant and i love growing the kind herb. sometimes i feel half rastafar-EYE!!!!!!!!

leaving for a couple days (work trip! haha not stoked) so i gave them a solid drink and they should be fine till friday night. they got regular bubbled tap water. i didnt adjust PH during the transplant but will from now on out.

excited to see the changes that take place in the next 48hrs....they gonna explode! not even gonna have my lady look at check on em

Last edited:

EvilCartman

8 d-trains and a dinafem blue widow and a dna genetics connie chung....

Nice, I'm subbed. :tiphat:
Anxious to see what comes of the D-train, sounds like a nice cross. Qrazy Train rocks, and BW is an old favorite of mine.

Looking forward to seeing how that soil mix works out for ya, too!

budman678

Veteran
Nice, I'm subbed. :tiphat:
Anxious to see what comes of the D-train, sounds like a nice cross. Qrazy Train rocks, and BW is an old favorite of mine.

Hey brother. Thanks for joining. Might want to pop some corn bc we gonna be here for awhile. :woohoo::woohoo:

The dtrains are off to hot start and lookin dynamite. Starting to see first true set of leaves. I have the t5s blasting em, ehh id say about 3-4 inches above the leaves. Temps are around 78f

The two fem beans have busted and are trying to catch up. Light is n 24hrs

No nutes so far just bubbled tap water. Can't wait....

Sit down and take a load off. Welcome!!!:thank you:

budman678

Veteran
i rolled a joint of the chemdog x c99 sweet tarts pheno...smoked it at a wedding last night with like 12 heads. it got almost everyone blitzed out and most peeps only got to hit it 1-2 good times...

wow, organic cannabis gets people GEEKED...especially folks that dont smoke the good stuff regularly....i mean, i believe we often forget that as growers, we have a MUCH higher tolerance...

anyways, still little baby seedlings...all lookin great. i will take a few pics later for the thread...show you what 3-4 days from last pics looks like

budman678

Veteran
very cool man. love seeing similar setups to mine.

i will expect updates!

:D

cheers

3x3 tents are awesome...i would really love a little more space but i cant complain...i am hoping to flowering out 6 5gall geo pots....i have two fem beans going so if they look promising, i will run with it but i am mainly excited about the dtrain.

there will be PLENTY of updates..this is a lot of fun for me and i just grow my own head. wife doesnt smoke!

budman678

Veteran
i am starting the seeds in RR and then into these 1.5gal pots..

ive used FFOF mixed with promix. 2:1

damn gnats everywhere...i fucking hate FFOF....i feel so gross after going down there and fucking with em...just put some mosquito dunks in my bubbled waater

fukndenny

i am starting the seeds in RR and then into these 1.5gal pots..

ive used FFOF mixed with promix. 2:1

damn gnats everywhere...i fucking hate FFOF....i feel so gross after going down there and fucking with em...just put some mosquito dunks in my bubbled waater

budman

one thing i did when i had gnats , i took some of those mosquito dunks and i actually just sprinkled that shit around the top layer of my soil.

dunno if anyone does this.. it worked for me well. when i had them i did it once every 3 weeks to make sure no new larvae would survive.

Mister_D

Veteran
Mosquito dunks are hit and miss, because they have a self life regardless of what it says on the label. SM-90 encapsulates the gnat eggs preventing them from hatching in the first place. 5ml per gal with every watering/res change, soak all media before planting to prevent bugs before they happen.

budman678

Veteran
Thanks mister d. Gonna be lookin for a local retailer that is using this stuff. Is it organic?

Just reading a little bit about it, looks like it would kill of my beneficial mychorzae. Doesn't look like an option for my Organics soil I will be using

Latest posts

Latest posts