What's new

D.O.G. ........

FatherEarth

Veteran
You didnt dig very hard cause that info is everywhere and from what Ive researched its not the truth. The people who know this strain are still around. Some with different names now others same old handles. . .
Read this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166352&highlight=west+coast+dawg

West coast dog is not chem 4. It is Indica dominate.

The DOG cut came from Paradise Seed Mod via ORGNKID to forum member ThaDocta then to Shrooomy420 and finally baccas125. If anything The DOG is probably Bubba K x SSH...I've had Chem 4 since it was a seedling(cut my clones off the seed mother of Chem 1 -4) had Chem D delivered to me and am part of the reason Chemdog got his Chem 91 clone back...I know the ChemDog set of clones very well... The DOG clone however..has nothing to do with chem...I'm sure The DOG x C99 is a bad ass cross which brought more taste to The DOG..which has every thing else going for it in spades.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I didn't search hard enough for you. :laughing: .

Seems strange that a BK hybrid would be named "DOG"

Kind of funny though isn't Planty west coast and Chemdawg was from the East coast? Got his cut directly off the seed mother. Maybee he was on trip checking out the statue of liberty?

Had Chem 4 since it was a seedling? So it was Planty not chemdawg that popped the chem lines?

Not trying to be a dick to Planty I have lots of respect for the info he gives in the growing large outdoor plants thread.

FatherEarth

Veteran
No need to be offended, you said you did some digging. What you posted is everywhere. Thanks for your input. Didnt mean to get you on the defensive, lots of Respect.

Bless and Be Blessed,

Father Earth

FatherEarth

Veteran
I dont think its really dog, Ive always been told its dee oh gee D.O.G. like the thread is labeled.. You tell me what it means?

Have you ever heard of or seen a sweet smelling pheno in the chem line? Just asking, Im neutral on the subject, I dont really care its bomb herb and is staple in my garden now. Not trying to make it a cookies debate... lol

V

Veg N Out

Sorry I didn't search hard enough for you. :laughing: .

Seems strange that a BK hybrid would be named "DOG"

Kind of funny though isn't Planty west coast and Chemdawg was from the East coast? Got his cut directly off the seed mother. Maybee he was on trip checking out the statue of liberty?

Had Chem 4 since it was a seedling? So it was Planty not chemdawg that popped the chem lines?

Not trying to be a dick to Planty I have lots of respect for the info he gives in the growing large outdoor plants thread.

I went to joebrands place in napa and took cuts off the seedlings. Same thing I said like 3 or 4 years ago

Latest posts

Latest posts