What's new

D.H.N cherry pie strain?

joe guy

Nice so I think I'll get afew pounds of carbon here shortly to refill the filter... damn another 90 bucks in the shead

SUPERBABY

Yester day morning I just transplanted the 6th one in .5 gal pots was gona gona keep them under the 18 for atleast one more week but nothing really atll yet.. sounds like ur lil ahead of me do u have a thread on urs also?

I haven't done a thread with the Ceryy Pies yet.. I may throw up some pics when I get 'em into thier 12/12 space. I've vegged 'em for 6 weeks and they are getting to be monsters.. I have to chop a room early just to flip or they will get outta control..

I grow with waterfarms, so the Pies kind of exploded on me..

I'll do a scrog thread on here when I flip.. we can compare notes

Good thread im going to harborside , for Platnum girlscout cookies the white, blue dream ,sour deisel ,bubba kush , & (either fire og , chem 4 , or taho) Im also driving from the oregon border , so im kinda worried about the ligitamacy of the cuts.

Man, like the genius above said, you DESERVE to be ripped just for making the drive! Duh? :dance013:

joe guy

Well dc guess we have diffrent ideas nobody deserves to be ripped off if u send away for seeds ur going to another country for the strain? So sit back and think b4 the next tme u say somthing for your first post it wasn't a good one... so id say ur better off being a ic troll and just lurk around.. nobody wants to hear bull shit.

joe guy

wow.. someone "deserves" to get ripped off for going to any lengths for good genetics?

go make a few more posts, learn a bit, then get back to us, kiddo

Ha ha ha ha kiddo that made me chuckle...

Man that sux that means I'm gettn old

joe guy

update time

update time

Well the 2 ladies are lookin pretty good as of this morning snaped few pix yesterday before lights out just forgot I took them till jagwad reminded me to post the up... but commin up one the 1 wek mark of the flip and the stems are super thick are strong kinda afraid to try n lst them anymore... its either the strain or the protect doin it job... but here you go

Ps... guess I'm gona have to edit this one guys and gals the server isn't letting attach any files rite now ill keep checkin in and see when it let's me

2012-08-16 06.56.29.jpg

2012-08-16 06.57.05.jpg

2012-08-16 06.57.13.jpg

joe guy

Here's the stalk I was talking about took these about an hour ago

2012-08-17 19.22.55.jpg

2012-08-17 19.25.51.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-08-17 19.24.30.jpg
    2012-08-17 19.24.30.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 10

joe guy

its been a lil bit so....

its been a lil bit so....

Well its been few days since I've added any pix for updates been kinda busy but here u go... they are lookin lovely and stinkin so so good...

Here they are at week 3.5 I belive tookem few days ago and I'm just into week 4 now
2012-08-29 20.46.32.jpg

2012-08-29 20.46.15.jpg

joe guy

2012-09-03 20.18.50.jpg

Looks like everything is going good in the rootzone have a ton of lil nibbletts comming off the sides of the pot and good healthy long white ones comming out of the bottom since they sit flat in a big half ice bucket of sort I got from the 99 cent store

joe guy

day 33

day 33

Here they are sittin like queens(twins) and there younger sisters in the back waiting for there gun at the throne to prove to be better than their sisters(as I dial in the new nutes) but here you go incase few of you are watching.. 2012-09-09 22.35.38.jpg

2012-09-09 22.36.09.jpg

joe guy

never seen this b4

never seen this b4

As I was cleaning them up a bit (cuttin the lower under devloped flowers and big dyin fans off) I found this lil weirdo I know its nothin to worry about but thought u guys and gals if there's any watchin would like to see it too...
2012-09-09 22.25.06.jpg

2012-09-09 22.25.19.jpg

Look behind the 2 big ones the center blade is super short I fliped it so u can see it better... any way I thought it was lil weird lookin and thought id share

joe guy

U know I was trimmin up the moma and found a few of them on her.. amd kinda figured it was a genitic thing but for a second I thought shit somthing is off with my ph....

Incognegro

I'm guessing from the looks of mine, and what i've seen on the net (though not too much for actual growing pics) I've got the mutated leaf pheno of CP. She's VERY stank, even the slightest breeze will fil he room with a very pungent, hashy, sour smell.

She grows very dark green and actually if I remember correctly, doesn't have many mutli-fingered leaves at all... majority of the plant looks like nothing but sucker leaves... didn't have a chance to smoke her last run...she disappeared quick! Also I'm trying to figure out if she's a very light eater, or a greedy whore. Haven't figured it out yet.... she's VERY green, ut as she grows she browns out her leaves and drops them... they LOOK fert burned, but only the leaves that are dead do... the rest of the growing leaves look healthy as can be..lol.

She doesn't stretch hardly at all... and is pretty slow in veg... at least under my t8 bank....where most strains take off..

I've gotta take some more pics in a few days...will try to remember to post a few pics in this thread if i can