What's new

Cutting Edge Solutions: Cannabis's Every Supplement

Lucky U

I have not used their products but will soon. I email CES Tuesday and Joel is still at it with the prompte email responses. I had asked about their product being sold in my area he quickly responded by telling me to pass his information onto my favorate store so that he could channel so samples through them!!! What a great guy, hope their products are the same!!!

loyalty7

Sugaree is a sugar additive and it really makes things sticky, and its omri. CES also has grex for the rhizo users, works great a lil expensive, they also have a product called t-rex, and a whole organic line which i really want to try, overall ces was good to me. yields and finished product were awesome. Plus one of the cleanest nutes out.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Sugaree is a sugar additive and it really makes things sticky, and its omri. CES also has grex for the rhizo users, works great a lil expensive, they also have a product called t-rex, and a whole organic line which i really want to try, overall ces was good to me. yields and finished product were awesome. Plus one of the cleanest nutes out.

Well put Loyalty. Love me some Sugaree!

toad76

I use the 3 part CES for my base nutes (i've always used the ratios that their nute guide recommends). And for the rest I've kinda frankensteined things together. I use GO Cal Mag, dyna's silica, tried various bloom boosters...etc.

But I kinda want to try and stick with just their line the next few months. But I can't find much information on UJB or sugaree. What are these products doing for my girls? Their literature says that UJB helps relieve stress due to high phosphorous bloom formulas...but as far as I can tell they don't have a bloom booster in their line up (tried various things...right now i have budswel to up my potash). But then why is it needed at the same rate (10ml/gal) through out the plants life cycle. As far as I can tell it's just upping the potassium. Other than that they call it a proprietary elixir....there has to be more information. Why does my veg need this product?

Second, what is the sugaree....what is it doing for my plants? When should I add it? How much? I read somewhere that the sugaree replaces the UJB for the last 3 weeks and you flush with it. Is it just a readily available carb at the end? So assuming an 8 week bloom period, I would stop using the UJB after week 5...so there would be about a week and a half where I'd use the sugaree along with my other nutes then start moving into the flush where I cut out the other nutes and just use sugaree? Sorry if this sounds confuddled...kinda where my head is now.

Basically any info you have on how to use these products and what they are actually doing for my plants would be appreciated.

weedl3af

I use the 3 part CES for my base nutes (i've always used the ratios that their nute guide recommends). And for the rest I've kinda frankensteined things together. I use GO Cal Mag, dyna's silica, tried various bloom boosters...etc.

But I kinda want to try and stick with just their line the next few months. But I can't find much information on UJB or sugaree. What are these products doing for my girls? Their literature says that UJB helps relieve stress due to high phosphorous bloom formulas...but as far as I can tell they don't have a bloom booster in their line up (tried various things...right now i have budswel to up my potash). But then why is it needed at the same rate (10ml/gal) through out the plants life cycle. As far as I can tell it's just upping the potassium. Other than that they call it a proprietary elixir....there has to be more information. Why does my veg need this product?

Second, what is the sugaree....what is it doing for my plants? When should I add it? How much? I read somewhere that the sugaree replaces the UJB for the last 3 weeks and you flush with it. Is it just a readily available carb at the end? So assuming an 8 week bloom period, I would stop using the UJB after week 5...so there would be about a week and a half where I'd use the sugaree along with my other nutes then start moving into the flush where I cut out the other nutes and just use sugaree? Sorry if this sounds confuddled...kinda where my head is now.

Basically any info you have on how to use these products and what they are actually doing for my plants would be appreciated.

I only use ujb through bloom cycle and usually only through late week 2 - week 6 on an 8 week cycle. By the guaranteed analysis it is a K booster- by my experience it adds trich/resin production. Some may speculate that there are other minerals/trace elements that are undisclosed. The base nutrient line in CES is fine for veg through bloom.

Depending on what your idea of a flushed plant is the flush time may vary. I've consistently gone till about 8 weeks with CES and had great results with flushing straight water and/or flushing with nutes. Nowadays I tend to lien towards flushing longer pushing my flower time to 9-10 weeks with CES base and maybe molasses until the plants turn a fall yellow color.

The low k number and "mystery" behind what is actually in CES uncle johns blend is a good sign that the manufacturer put everything needed for a good crop in the base nutes. I can even smell that they blend a little bit of sugaree inside their "bloom" bottle.

RastaThug

people swear by cutting edge solutions nutrient line. im curious has anyone finished a crop with CES? i've seen a few forums where people claimed a very low yield compared to AN. any thoughts on this? the guy at the shop sold me on the CES line and i purchased part of it. Cannabis Extraction Equipment after checking the reviews im having second thoughts and considering returning it in exchange for the AN line.
any thoughts on cutting edge would be very helpful as there is endless info on AN. from what i can tell people have had great luck with CES in veg, and great taste and potency, but a very low yield???

thanks in advance!
clear.png

Latest posts

Latest posts