What's new

Cuts with mites....

Cuts with mites....

• Total voters

real ting

You're likely to have to deal with mites at one time or another, why not figure it out now?

RUN, don't walk, if they have more severe issues such as root aphids, viral, or fungal disease.

Find out if it's just spider mites or if he's got a whole mess on his hands. If he's been fighting it for years, then they are either very resistant spider mites, or he doesn't know how to apply pesticides. Floramite sc should do it, but if he's tried floramite, avid, forbid, or more and it does not kill them, it may not be a mite you want coming into a fresh grow op.

You gotta hit them with the heavy guns in this case, you want total elimination. Then make new clones from the treated plants if you want a 100% organic grow.

get some azamax mix it in your nute solution and dip them in about 2 gallons of Azamax solution in a bucket repeat 3 times a week for 3 weeks no more borg

BTW azamax is NOT a good idea for taking out a heavy spider mite infestation. Read the manual, azamax does not kill on contact. It is a control only, to be used to keep new infestations from getting a hold on your plants, and generally make them more bug resistant. Read the manual or the product information on GH's site. I'd still recommend that you use it, just the recommended dose into your feed every couple of weeks.

I think there is some kind of misinformation floating around these websites about the term "soil drench". You don't create giant vats of the solution and physically dunk your pots in it, you just water it in as usual and it will wick throughout your medium.

Can you imagine commercial greenhouse farmers dunking thousands of plants every couple days in huge tubs? Hell no.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
After seeing the pre 98 Bubba Kush bush my friend has going...(beautiful chunky frosty purple bitch.)

I have decided to get some of the cuts back...

Thanks everyone for the advice!! :D

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^thats a good move.
the ends will justify the means.
good luck

Marshall

You said its a new op, so you dont have any plants?

Either way I say get them.

And I agree about azamax. It is a preventive product and wont cure a large outbreak. But a treatment of azamax for long term prevention, and floramite for immediate treatment should do the job