What's new

Cute, pot related, womens clothing?

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My girl is looking for some sort of website(s) that has cute womens clothes that have pot graphics. She tried to google it but wasn't having much luck. Any suggestions???

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
no no.. Try hemphoodlamb, The Satori Movement, thc productions. All of those have cute girls clothes. How do I know??? I've got an 11 for a girlfirend and she wears these HEMP clothes sometimes. Now if you are looking for giant weed leaf t-shirts or shirts with a giant "maui wowie" cola thats a different story. All of the above brands are lifestyle brands.

Hemphoodlamb (owned by Adam of TH seeds) even has a bulletproof jacket that they sell for over $2000. hehe i wonder what poor sucker buys that one.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome, thanks for the responses... I've got one of those 11's as well, lol, lucky us...

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, yeah you bastard, she loves their clothes now, and that shit is expensive!!! She's already ordering some coat or something....

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Check Satori movement too. Real cool stuff. Original designs, good quality, and subtle.

Yeah when I was in A'Dam last month my girl wanted to buy everything at hempworks (retail store for TH seeds and Hemphoodlamb.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, she likes the Satori to.

If we ever get to the Dam, I'll forget to mention that they have a retail store....

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, the coat she bought has an inside pocket that dispenses rolling papers like tissues from a kleenex box.... for the money I said it should roll fucking joint as well

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
seedlessclothing.com or somehting like that if that aint right google it and youll get it..

solace

I would highly suggest www.etsy.com, allot of homemade stuff on there and allot of professionals, they put up their stuff for sale and always have very cute stuff that fits a 420girly

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would highly suggest www.etsy.com, allot of homemade stuff on there and allot of professionals, they put up their stuff for sale and always have very cute stuff that fits a 420girly

that's a good suggestion. I love etsy. Half of the art we have in our home is from that website. If anyone doesn't know about that site, you should check it out immediately.

darngood

Silk Sari Ribbon:good quality clothing

Silk Sari Ribbon:good quality clothing

I came up with a super quick no knit, no crochet Cowl/Scarf. This quick craft project is also easy and fun to do with a child as it requires just the skill of braiding and having fun with the textures. I find there is such beauty in yarns that it’s sometimes nice to just display that fact on it’s own and that’s where the inspiration came from for this scarf. All you need are three lengths of about 5 feet of http://www.darngoodyarn.com/2010/07/no-knit-no-crochet-free-recycled-silk-sari-ribbon-inside-scarf/Recycled Sari Ribbon . I used my arms length to measure this. You may want more or less depending on how many loops you’d like around your neck or how long you’d like it to drape.

Latest posts

Latest posts