What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

custom medicine

T

Teddybrae

Sorry, Friend ... missed your question. Yes, Mango Haze is fruity. It's quite strong with many complex qualities to it that are hard to describe. For me it is a well rounded experience ... tastes nice, energises, satisfies. Easy to grow but LARGE, mould resistant.
I make cookies with it for a Chronic Immune System Disorder person and she eats 1/4 gramme each evening for sleep and rest.

hey Teddybrae, nice of you to stop by :tiphat:
I would like to plant outdoors and organic, but I am still waiting for legalization in my country. They sound great mango haze, are they fruity? I'm tired of chem and incense flavors, I just bought some upstream delicatessen looking for fruit

unnamedmike

Sorry, Friend ... missed your question. Yes, Mango Haze is fruity. It's quite strong with many complex qualities to it that are hard to describe. For me it is a well rounded experience ... tastes nice, energises, satisfies. Easy to grow but LARGE, mould resistant.
I make cookies with it for a Chronic Immune System Disorder person and she eats 1/4 gramme each evening for sleep and rest.

thanks a lot:tiphat: Your mango is from after raids ? she induce to sleep when you need sleep or she knock out you?
I recently was informed that my old neville's haze passed away and no one is keeping cuts ... i dont know what kind of seeds is shanti doing in 2020, and im between mango, nevilles nl5/haze, holly grail or the doors.

T

Teddybrae

Hmmm. Difficult question.

When I need sleep 1/4 gramme in a cookie pleasantly sends me away and I wake refreshed unless I ate too much.

I grew Doors once. Still have a seed or two ... but it grows HUGE!

thanks a lot:tiphat: Your mango is from after raids ? she induce to sleep when you need sleep or she knock out you?
I recently was informed that my old neville's haze passed away and no one is keeping cuts ... i dont know what kind of seeds is shanti doing in 2020, and im between mango, nevilles nl5/haze, holly grail or the doors.

unnamedmike

Hmmm. Difficult question.

When I need sleep 1/4 gramme in a cookie pleasantly sends me away and I wake refreshed unless I ate too much.

I grew Doors once. Still have a seed or two ... but it grows HUGE!

Thanks again! i found that strains that just knock out me, work for some hours, waking me up after the effect go. Some haze hybrids make my last day hours happy, relaxed, and very productives, then when my head is in peace i can sleep.
The doors worth the effort ? sorry friend, im asking a lot :tiphat:

T

Teddybrae

I cannot tell. In fact I can't remember!!! There was SO MUCH dope that year! But hey ... it's from Mr Nice!

Did you know that as well as variety ... how much the cannabis is decarboxylised may dictate how sleep-inducing your cookies are? Our baking process is 20 minutes @ 180C.

unnamedmike

50 northern light pheno hunting.
picture.php

unnamedmike

Some of the nirvana's northern light "f2" are growing weak, but most of them are growing pretty healthy's
picture.php

Im not a fan of the "flavor of the month" strains, but this cookie lady (blimburn) got a delicious fragrance. Pollen donor male: super silver haze.
picture.php

Last survivor of my first cross in 10 years. bodhi's space monkey male * dab4life's jackass (hp13*jackherer) aka 13monkeys. Strain very very very susceptible to root rot, that's why he/shes the last ...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts