What's new

Custom Growcab, complete build

gnaut

Proper cab, I have a cab similar to yours and scrog. May I suggest you make the bottom a slide out rack, trust you will be thanking yourself when it comes time for training, watering, and just having the pleasure to pull your shit all the way out sometimes to admire. PEACE!

I've thought about it.. but I think i'll be alright with it. If I add it, it'll be later. I've put so much work and thought into this cab i'm kind of ready to be done, haha.

gnaut

_MG_1563.jpg
Cab

Finished painting/sealing the inside of the cab, just waiting on the equipment. Looks like scheduled delivery is middle of this coming week.. A few days of no work will be nice

Smunk

Looks great! looking forward to seeing the lights get put in.

I'll bet on delivery day every diesel engine whether it's the garbage truck or fedex, is going to get ya excited. It would me!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
word, my sexy ass makes a cameo in these pictures

can't wait to smoke what comes outta this

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
That's a quality piece of furniture you have there...I don't grow in a cab but I'm always looking on those who do.

Cabs force thinking and creativity to new levels.

Great work.

gnaut

Well, one of 6 packages today.. and it happens to be the 600w HPS cooltube.

lights have been hung, holes for ventilation have been cut. Not too much longer now

Sun in a box :joint:
_MG_1569.jpg

_MG_1573.jpg

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
"lets see what it looks like with the lights off"

"the lights are off...."

1337micro

Wow, looks awesome, that thing is huge! lol, Crazy skills for first time carpentry =)

What are temperatures like in that with lights on?

Have you chosen the genetics that will test this cab yet?