What's new

Custom Ebb & Flow

G

Hola, Currently I'm working with a couple of tubblers that i've got setup in a c22.... needless to say this is not the most space efficiant way to grow.

I was wondering if anyone know's where i might be able to find custom sized ebb & flow tables?

after goin dwc i believe that i've got the basics of hydro down pretty well, and would like to move into a more "professional" style table setup if you will, would be able to fit more plants per sq. foot, and hopefully pull a bit more bud out of my setup using E&F.

anyway, I'm looking for a table that's about 40" long and about 15 or 16" wide. if anyone could point me to a supplier i would be very pleased :)

THC

G

I got something for you. It's going to be a custom job. Your measurement are alittle werid but i got something for you. Try this, page 38 Worms Way gots 42x6x4. If you can get that extra 2" in there. You should be able to run two of them They are the white ebb&flo trays and i'm sure other venders have them. If you can't fit the extra 2". You can make a custom job out of square PVC fench post from Lowes or Home Depot. You can then make it to the proper length and width. You can get all the fitting you need at Hydro shop and you 3" net pots for them. I hope this helps you out.
Later

G

I still use my Micro Garden, its a great unit.

You may want to add some airstones to the rez, they can get kind of funky and stagnant sometimes.

G

not exactly what i was lookin for , goat, but the worms way place you mentioned seems to have a table that would be almost perfect!

13" x 40"

not sure if i worded my origional post well enough, but i'm lookin to do a flood and drain type thing, preferably without netpots, kinda lookin to do square 5.5" pots. havent really finalized anything yet, so i'm still open to new ideas.... dunno if those 4 inch rockwool slabs would do well in a table like this on their own? or would 5.5 inch pots rootbind my ladies?

how would you go about hooking up those long skinny suckers? and were you thinkin that i could get away with flood & drain in those pvc tubes, goat, or were you figuring another method? any input is good input!

thanks !

THC

G

wow, lots of responses really fast!

had 3 more before i could reply to the first responce.

thanks for the input guys, gotta spend a bit of time digesting all this stuff :)

THC

G

thanks for the link BG, the more info the better :)

new idea's forming, gotta do a bit more thinking on this one i suppose.... dwc seems ok for now, i will need to have a system that will give me at the very least 10 plants in the 40" x 16" area that i have. otherwise i would be taking a loss in the production area.

still thinkin...

THC

G

Well, If you go with those tubes. You can fit three of them in there will space between them. That would be 12" your using for the tubes. The length could be the full legth, but i would offset the center row if it was me. Place the Rez below the tubes and your set. Just my 2 cents.
Good Luck and i'm sure you figure out what will fit your needs.

full time daddy
Veteran
hell make one out off wood and line it with 6 mil liner from home help you grow...

all you would need is 4 2" x 6" an a plywood sheet. and 2 saw horse's

Latest posts

Latest posts