What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current Seed Hunts

Kr0nik

What are you hunting right now in seed form? To find that one that has ’clone only’ status.

My current hunt includes -
Snausages / csi, super strength and very dark green.
Blue Nose Pit /csi, fat leaves with great vigour.
GSC Mix / Cannaventure, strong squat beast looks to be bubba/urkle genotype.

AOTH brother!

Just harvested 6 female Blue cheese I made using Exodus and Spice of Life’s Blue Satelite 2.2. 1 SSSDH fem freebie and Red Baloch from Indian Landrace (I started with 5 had 1 female and she is dank and stanky).

Next round I’m hunting through Strawbwrry Cough bx1 (for a 2nd time). Found a killer female with all the SC characteristics on the first hunt, looking for a dad for the Bx2 stil.

EnjoyingLife

AOTH brother!

Just harvested 6 female Blue cheese I made using Exodus and Spice of Life’s Blue Satelite 2.2. 1 SSSDH fem freebie and Red Baloch from Indian Landrace (I started with 5 had 1 female and she is dank and stanky).

Next round I’m hunting through Strawbwrry Cough bx1 (for a 2nd time). Found a killer female with all the SC characteristics on the first hunt, looking for a dad for the Bx2 stil.
Who is this sc from?
Have you sampled it previously?

OleReynard

Well currently running my AK47F2, ak47 cherry x White Russian cherry, AK47cherry x ak47 stink

Next up:
Beefcake d
Rowdy chem
Vintage bb x bb muffin
?

Got a buddy trying the Hemphill Bd x Bahlki black hashplant

Latest posts

Latest posts