What's new

Current ACE strains with best creative effect?

RenaissanceBrah

Can anyone recommend me any ACE Seeds genetics that help with creative work?

Looking to buy 2 (maybe 3) strains from Ace Seeds. Going to grow about 4-6 plants.

I was looking at the following strains, but open to other suggestions as well:

- Ethiopian
- Congo
- Green Mountain Grape
- Green Haze 19 A5
- Lao Highland
- Lebanese
- Mountain Gold
- Nepal Annapurna
- Nepal Jam
- New Caledonia
- Old Timers Haze
- Purple Satellite
- Rasol
- Thai A5 Haze
- Thai Standard

Thank you in advance for any insight :)

Verdant Whisperer

I've looked into strains for creatiivity also, none of the ones listed i would consider ideal for creativity, such as some others, but of the ones you listed i would consider the lao highland more for giggly thoughts, and the ethipoia for more seriouse work where focus is needed because of elevated pineine levels, some other considerations are the cretan from greece, or shillong from N/e india they have enhanced creativity in their strain descriptions. the shillong is closer related to thai strains and is a NLD and the cretan has a shorter flowerring time and is more of a hyrbid landrace variety. they say thcv helps counteract some of the effects of thc so the ethiopian should have a clear high. i have not tried any of these strains, just giving info based off descriptions.

Eltitoguay

I've looked into strains for creatiivity also, none of the ones listed i would consider ideal for creativity, such as some others, but of the ones you listed i would consider the lao highland more for giggly thoughts, and the ethipoia for more seriouse work where focus is needed because of elevated pineine levels, some other considerations are the cretan from greece, or shillong from N/e india they have enhanced creativity in their strain descriptions. the shillong is closer related to thai strains and is a NLD and the cretan has a shorter flowerring time and is more of a hyrbid landrace variety. they say thcv helps counteract some of the effects of thc so the ethiopian should have a clear high. i have not tried any of these strains, just giving info based off descriptions.
I have only tried the Green Haze19 A5 from the list, and I think not in its most OldTimer Green Haze 19 phenotype, furthermore, and in my subjective case I can say that I have tried few such "creative" varieties...

Latest posts

Latest posts