What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Curling leaves

green_smack

Hi! I am vegging some durban poison clones that I picked locally. I am using GH nutrients in an EBB and Grow 55 gallon res. I have noticed that three of the 18 are smaller and are growing like they are sick. It is usually 78degrees in the room I knkow i need a chiller. Plan to get one today. All the other plants love it in my room!!! The leaves are curling in on the edges almost rolled up like a joint and some other leaves seem to be droopy on the same three plants. No yellowing and the leaves are not dry nor are they wilted. I was told to use epsom salt. Please help me out anyone as i lost 22 girls to root rot last grow! ThanX in advance!!!!!!

GS

GH CaMg+ 2ml per Gallon its all organic. Use it with only RO water. Use it for every nute change at that dose. You have magnesium def. sounds like very common. Foliar feed with 1tsp a gallon plant formulated Epsom salts not foot soak Epsom. You can find it at the hoe depot garden center. Do that once then continue to feed camg+ at 2ml problem solved

Latest posts

Latest posts