What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Curled leaves on Blue dream coco grow

THE_SURGEON

Man you got a reading comprehension problem or what cause you have been posting shit after I let everyone trying to help know I fixed it and here you are adding stupid tid bits after the thread is done with. Let's break it down easy for you, I thought I had a N problem or ph so I made adjustments than no results still had more leaf curl. Ok now I ask for "advice" if there was any other solutions or suggestions which everyone else understood. Now the problem was over watered and is fixed as I wrote before u even posted on here. So that's it!!

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
You have over fertilized the plants... for the size they were when you placed them into bud.... Blue Dream is a very sensitive to over fert in... Lower dosesages are better until the plant is well established and has developed some fairly tight node growth.. Because of the Sativa tendencies within bluedream... Its easy to get an over stretch in early growth... or as in your case... LEAF CURL..
Since you are using Canna..> I would STRONGELY urge you to use the Canna Line products Canna Coco A & B.. When growing BD in canna Coco I never fertilize with more than 7ml per gal... and that is on week 3 & 4 of bud.. Usually in veg I am giving them 5.5ml per gal.. looking for a bit of light yellowing... this keeps the nodes tighter and ultimately the yeilds higher.. A typical BD given 3 wks of veg an 9wks of bud is yeilding aprox 6 oz ea.

GOood Luck!... lower your fert nute... LESS "IS" BEST

Im having a leaf curl issue at the moment. I haven't changed anything in my setup, first time this is occurring. Only major change I can think of is that it's colder now and the temps swing 59-78. instead of the summer 70-80.

Any thoughts on that?

BOG BMR / MNS SSH / Wallyduck C99
Coco
smart pots
GH Maxibloom
PH 5.8-6.2
2x400w

Peace.
CnD

THE_SURGEON

You have over fertilized the plants... for the size they were when you placed them into bud.... Blue Dream is a very sensitive to over fert in... Lower dosesages are better until the plant is well established and has developed some fairly tight node growth.. Because of the Sativa tendencies within bluedream... Its easy to get an over stretch in early growth... or as in your case... LEAF CURL..
Since you are using Canna..> I would STRONGELY urge you to use the Canna Line products Canna Coco A & B.. When growing BD in canna Coco I never fertilize with more than 7ml per gal... and that is on week 3 & 4 of bud.. Usually in veg I am giving them 5.5ml per gal.. looking for a bit of light yellowing... this keeps the nodes tighter and ultimately the yeilds higher.. A typical BD given 3 wks of veg an 9wks of bud is yeilding aprox 6 oz ea.

GOood Luck!... lower your fert nute... LESS "IS" BEST

I flushed and let dry cause I was over watering than moved to a low dose nutrient solution. I'm no longer having issues and am back on track with a 550ppm mix so I should not have any more issues.