What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cure 4 cancer..

moose eater

There was a recent study done where 12 out of 12 people with rectal cancer were cured. The name of the medicine started with a P. Good news indeed
I read about that in the Totally Random Post thread, put up by Petrochemical I believe, but when I researched the drug, I'm pretty sure it was uterine cancer that was referenced re. the 12 subjects' type of cancer being treated.

June of 2020, NIH published a study re. THC-A, specifically (per later articles re. the study) 2 different cannabinoids that were isolated and synthesized, which reduced both size and weight of pancreatic cancer tumors in mice.

Provenge is another immuno-therapy drug, more specific to prostate cancer (my biochemically recurrent cancer), though it requires a total of 3 transfusions over the course of about a month, apparently only works for about 20% of those who receive the treatment, and lowers mortality by about 22%

Total average cost for the transfusions as of last year was about $31,000/per each, or, based on the sources for those prices last year, just under $100,000 for the 3 transfusions. Plus added costs for air travel, hotels, food, etc. My local oncologist put in a request for me to receive Provenge treatment (submitted to the vultures at my insurance company), which we fully anticipate being denied, after which we'll be following up with the back-and-forth in written submissions (debate) re. why I am deserving of skipping the other 2 more common or typical forms of treatment, as they'd be more likely to screw up otherwise healthy tissue..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts