What's new

CunFusion

morgandecaptain

Just put the CunFusion into it's octopot in a 3 x 3 tent.

Attachments

• IMG_20160920_213526.jpg
    IMG_20160920_213526.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 32

morgandecaptain

Day 21, she was stalled from the transplant but it looks like she's happy again, now we'll see how fast she vegs.

Attachments

• IMG_20160924_125717.jpg
    IMG_20160924_125717.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 35

morgandecaptain

It's a 9 COB fixture driven at 800 ma,don't remember if I did the math but it's under 300 watts, it's on full at about 3 foot above the plant. How's TC going?

Did the math, fixture draws 240 watts at 63% efficient.

Last edited:

morgandecaptain

Day 23, seems to be a slow vegger and very close node spacing, not ideal. I added 10 watts of 730 nm to the main lights for the lights on schedule, hoping to encourage a little stretch.

Attachments

• IMG_20160926_212854.jpg
    IMG_20160926_212854.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 31

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Was hoping to let it go natural to see it's true structure.

So tell me more about the hydro type set up your using I never heard or seen it sounds and looks interesting.
I have a 8 bucket hydro farm in one 8x4 buckets are to close to each other I like big trees :) I might have to buy some hose and tweak it a bit
The reason I ask is my second 8x4 I have single buckets it's a pain in the ass when they are big trying to feed them fuck all that I did it for a year so I need a upgrade :) not liking the water farm that much due to u need big cutts or the plant will keep getting wet lol

morgandecaptain

I tried these out because I have a very bad back and moving large pots around wasn't worth the pain it caused and the smaller ones I had to water twice a day. I looked around for a solution and tried Blumats but had several floods from Blumats stuck open. I didn't want to go full hydro and found these. It's the best of two worlds, I get crazy growth like hydro but I can use some organics. In heavy flower I can fill the res every 2-3 days so I'm not tied to my plants and I don't need to worry about pumps and timers to feed.

http://www.octopot.com/

Greenmason

I gotta say...I've been trying to find a reason not to like the Octopot I'm running...I can't. Crazy good growth & I have not touched a meter....4 cycles now...no meter...not once. Thanks @captaindemorgan for turning me on to those.

morgandecaptain

I gotta say...I've been trying to find a reason not to like the Octopot I'm running...I can't. Crazy good growth & I have not touched a meter....4 cycles now...no meter...not once. Thanks @captaindemorgan for turning me on to those.

I was pretty skeptical about them too at first but think they're great now, once you have them dialed in it's dead simple. Do you run a air stone in it?

Greenmason

I was pretty skeptical about them too at first but think they're great now, once you have them dialed in it's dead simple. Do you run a air stone in it?

Yes absolutely...2 12" on opposite sides with a 30watt pump. I tried without and saw nothing special...added air stones (your suggestion btw) and boom...DWC hybrid without a meter :)

Latest posts

Latest posts