What's new

Cum Laude

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The first ever growshop in the Netherlands was founded by the Potfather of the Cannabis and Coffeeshop Culture, Wernard Bruining, he named it Positronics. The Positronics Growshop came with a proper variety of seeds, based on the varieties Wernard selected in the early days, like Skunk #1, Northern Lights, White Widow, and all the other old-school strains. Positronics went bankrupt in 1996, Wernard collapsed and the seed bank was split up by former employees and others. 😎

goingrey

The first ever growshop in the Netherlands was founded by the Potfather of the Cannabis and Coffeeshop Culture, Wernard Bruining, he named it Positronics. The Positronics Growshop came with a proper variety of seeds, based on the varieties Wernard selected in the early days, like Skunk #1, Northern Lights, White Widow, and all the other old-school strains. Positronics went bankrupt in 1996, Wernard collapsed and the seed bank was split up by former employees and others. 😎
Positronics is a Spanish fem seed company nowadays. On their website they make it seem like it is the exact same company in continuous operation since 1985 but unless my mind is playing tricks on me I'm pretty sure that is not the case and this new Positronics started around ten years ago.

Have not grown Cum Laude but it does sound very good, Reina Madre X Tijuana x Original Haze.

shiva82

Positronics is a Spanish fem seed company nowadays. On their website they make it seem like it is the exact same company in continuous operation since 1985 but unless my mind is playing tricks on me I'm pretty sure that is not the case and this new Positronics started around ten years ago.

Have not grown Cum Laude but it does sound very good, Reina Madre X Tijuana x Original Haze.
queen mother is delicious. are delicatesan still going?

shiva82

The website is still up and running so I guess so. At least someone is footing the bill..

Catalogue seems to be cut down to just Lilly and Queen Mother.

maybe mario sold up. i think he was called mario. i grew eddy , lily , queen mother ad a nother i forget . originally they were regs, and then i noticed no regulars and just fems, and then non

Latest posts

Latest posts