What's new

Cucumber scented strain.

I had a pheno of chocolope that had a cucumber/melonish smell. Very nice, smooth smoke with a great buzz but a very mild, subtle taste through the volcano.

and
If it don't bite you in the face taste wise with the volcano, it gets culled.

But I'd recomend chocolope to anyone, I'm sure other phenos have a killer taste.

G

guest59452

I had a pheno of chocolope that had a cucumber/melonish smell. Very nice, smooth smoke with a great buzz but a very mild, subtle taste through the volcano.

and
If it don't bite you in the face taste wise with the volcano, it gets culled.

But I'd recomend chocolope to anyone, I'm sure other phenos have a killer taste.

was thinking the same thing go with the melon strains and work from there good tip. I already have a jamaican grape thasupposedly is supposed to taste like sour watermelons... But damn if chocolope dont sound good. Heard it won a cannabis cup but we all know dat don mean shit no mo'

yocs

I usually hate it when people revive old ass threads.... But this was the only one that really caught my eye when I seared " cucumber " . Funny how people in this thread kept mentioning juicy fruit. Because my f4 bb are dead on juicy fruit smell. Well I crossed one of my bb studs to an alien og and the result smells exactly like cucumbers after the chop. Its still wet so well see what she smelled like after a proper cure. Definitely interesting none the less. Anyone else growin some veggie weed hybrids lol?

tommymontana

Helo
Critical Kush, OG Kush european genetics this 2 for sure were autos I got for free with big order easily recommended If you want a special aroma. Yield decent 1,5 ounce average. From 10 plants only 2 more in sweet fruity side 80% plants typicall cucumber smell and very favorable smoke for chicks..