What's new

Csi humbolt strain help

yahooman

I recently bought a pack of lemon tree x lemon party,they are im veg now and even in veg,still reek like different variations of lemon.one being the exact same pure lemon peel smell as the lemon tree clone i grew 6 years ago.
I did a bit more research and then pulled the trigger om a pack of flight risk as it was advertised as really potent.i havent popped any yet.
I want to buy a couple more packs of seeds to play with over the next year or so.im looking for anything to help with sleep,good ole narcotic,put you on your ass shit!only thing is with all his new releases and little to no info i cant decide...
Anybody with experience with csi have any recommendations?
Thank you

For nighty night weed? My guess would be one of the Bubba crosses. Say, crossed to another heavy Kush like one of the Triangle selections.
The Obama Kush (mendo purps x bubba) has a rep for being very relaxing, so one of those crosses should get you in the ballpark as well. That’s what I’ve gleaned from reading threads on CSI. I grew a Sherbet x Wedding Cake freebie that has killer taste and aroma- but i found could burn me out a bit sometimes. Which isn’t such a bad thing if you’re ready for bed anyways. Only other one I’ve grown so far was a Big Sur Holyweed x Triangle Kush. Super duper potent. You’ll end up extremely chilled, but it will take you for a ride first.
Heard good things about the flight risk. Got Lemon Tree x Lemon Party as a freebie in my latest order, actually. Looks interesting- should be a good one.

Last edited:

yahooman

For nighty night weed? My guess would be one of the Bubba crosses. Say, crossed to another heavy Kush like one of the Triangle selections.
The Obama Kush (mendo purps x bubba) has a rep for being very relaxing, so one of those crosses should get you in the ballpark as well. That’s what I’ve gleaned from reading threads on CSI. I grew a Sherbet x Wedding Cake freebie that has killer taste and aroma- but i found could burn me out a bit sometimes. Which isn’t such a bad thing if you’re ready for bed anyways. Only other one I’ve grown so far was a Big Sur Holyweed x Triangle Kush. Super duper potent. You’ll end up extremely chilled, but it will take you for a ride first.
Heard good things about the flight risk. Got Lemon Tree x Lemon Party as a freebie in my latest order, actually. Looks interesting- should be a

m jyst about to transplant the lemon tree x lemon party girls,i cant believe how lemony they are even in veg,its amazing.i have zero doubts on finding a plant close to the clone.

Wish he took credit cards, please take CC csi.. Jesus it's 2024
Breeders direct sells csi,they accept cc.
Also,there are a few solid guys on strainly that sell csi humbolt seqled packs,its where i got my flight risk,wifi x triangle and pnw hp x bubba.
I bought off dark globe seedbank on there,great guy and perfectly reviewed,hes the real deal.

yahooman

Ps,the packs on strainly are much cheaper than buying from a sedbank as they buy bulk seedpack and get bulk pricing

Latest posts

Latest posts