What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Oooo, gaitor bait.
Glad you have these going, looking forward to how they might turn out :)

Ncali

Veteran
mid flower, knocked up

mid flower, knocked up

Made some seeds for myself using haze cross male

Pure OGkush x chem 91

attachment.php

Purple urkle x ogk

attachment.php

Chem91 s1

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20190414_185834.jpg
    20190414_185834.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 20190414_185852.jpg
    20190414_185852.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190414_185913.jpg
    20190414_185913.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 78

Ncali

Veteran
Ncali
Is the pure og x 91 the snausages? I have the snausages but label only said og Kush x 91. They all look stellar

I have a pack of snausages freebies too. This is "Pure Bred", however. Pure og kush is a particular cut of og kush, not referencing purity lol. Most promising individual in my current run by my eye. The chems started wonky but are looking good, and purple urkle x og take the prize for smell. Funky og meets fruit loops.

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
I have a pack of snausages freebies too. This is "Pure Bred", however. Pure og kush is a particular cut of og kush, not referencing purity lol. Most promising individual in my current run by my eye. The chems started wonky but are looking good, and purple urkle x og take the prize for smell. Funky og meets fruit loops.

Very niceNcali... yeah, I was gonna say that the snausages is OG KUSH X 91... pure bread is pure OG KUSH (cut) x 91...

I just ordered a pack of his Old Family Purple f2’s and I’m hoping to get some snausages with it...

Your pics looks real nice too... I was gonna grab a pack of those 91 s1 until the OFP f2’s came out... the T1000 s1 sounds promising too...

Supposedly he used 7 of his favorite OFP cuts and crossed them to the T1000...

That’s y I kinda thought it was crazy for him to be selling packs of T1000 crossed to Obama kush and zkittles for $500 when the two new T1000 crosses are only $100...

nickman

Veteran
Yeah i agree on that. Will not be spending $500 but i heard theres some gold in those TK S1s

Yeah, I’d definitely spend $200 on those TK S1’s...

I just didn’t understand why the two T1000 crosses are $500 when the two new crosses of T1000 are only $100... (which I had to get a pack of)... I grabbed the OFP f2’s ...

Ncali

Veteran
Cant wait to see the snausages.

My last experience with OG kush was in early 2000s, consuming and not growing. It was before each cut had a tag. I was getting og kush from the LA area, not the valley. Im curious how these will stack up vs memory. I guess only the side branches and lowers will be sampled. I blind pollenated these as a test grow to explore the haze male's traits. The tops are heavy with seed.

Im curious as to how the different cuts stack up. The pure ogk chem91 was a strait and tall girl with nug chunks all the way up, she did not bush out at all. She would be perfect for sog.

Hey Otis can you tell us about how you liked the 3 queens? Possibly a quick smoke report and a picture of the dried product would be great.

nickman

Veteran
New drop. ...!!!...

New drop. ...!!!...

Just a FYI ...!!!... CSI just had a new seed drop ...!!!...

Some nice stuff in there plus looks like he stocked back up on some oldies ...!!!...

Ncali

Veteran
Too bad no smellovision

Too bad no smellovision

Pure ogk x chem91 pine lemon rind, not much chem coming through
attachment.php

OGK x purple eurkle fruity og Terps, I kept a cut of this one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Getting close now to chopping time. They will need 2-3 weeks for seeds to fully ripen. The ogk x pe would wotherwise be ready now, she will be a little over ripe in buds, but I want mature seeds from this bitch for sure.:blowbubbles:

Attachments

• 20190430_212537.jpg
    20190430_212537.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190430_212514.jpg
    20190430_212514.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190430_212708.jpg
    20190430_212708.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 57

Buckeyebandit

How long they been flowering?

Pure ogk x chem91 pine lemon rind, not much chem coming through
View Image

OGK x purple eurkle fruity og Terps, I kept a cut of this one.

View Image

View Image

Getting close now to chopping time. They will need 2-3 weeks for seeds to fully ripen. The ogk x pe would wotherwise be ready now, she will be a little over ripe in buds, but I want mature seeds from this bitch for sure.:blowbubbles:

nickman

Veteran
Nice, shit man - your making me wanna go germinate these snausages now ...!!!...

Anyone have any pics of those (snausages) ....