What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

nickman

Veteran
I did flower 3 Cheese x PTK from CSI in the backyard though. They didn't get much direct light and I let 2 males flower with them for some F2 action.

Cheese x PTK

View ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

I’ve got a pack of the Pine Tar Kush freebies he was giving out before... I’m just not sure when to grow them... I see you are growing them and some crosses... what are your thoughts on the PTK...!!!...
I’m just curious as to what types of plants I’ll be getting...
will they be short and stout or will they be tall and lanky...???...
Will the buds be hard and tight or will they be more airy...???...

Thanks man... :tiphat:...

PerroVerde

Pine tar Kush

Pine tar Kush

I’ve got a pack of the Pine Tar Kush freebies he was giving out before... I’m just not sure when to grow them... I see you are growing them and some crosses... what are your thoughts on the PTK...!!!...

Hey I’m currently doing some pure Pine Tar Kush and crosses il post pics later today of all of them.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Anyone run his Zkittlez s1 or any other Z crosses? I've got 4 s1's ill be flowering outside in the next couple of weeks.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm getting ready to flip some CSI gear. Urkle S1, Babu, and Old Family Purple. I'm more interested in their s1 lines then I am the crosses.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It is relatively unworked as Tom Hill said when he spread it around and you will find a spread of plants in them that will all smell of pine with other scents depending on phenotype. Some of the green ones will display some slightly sativa traits, but they are all still indicas. One could select for 3 or 4 generations and end up with solid indica shaped plants with good frost and an uppity stone or a more sleepy effect, players choice. It breeds true and will dominate a cross that is made with a hybrid. It is actually hard to find a line that is pure enough these days to stand up to the PTK.

Triangle, Chem 91' and Cheese were all dominated by the PTK. Khmer Gold, OT Haze, Malawi, THH and Deep Chunk are lines that didn't get dominated by PTK in hybrids.

It is a Kush because of where it is from, don't expect OG and you'll be happy with them. In my opinion, you should just open pollinate them and dig through the resultant seeds. Keep it pure and use it as a tool for breeding.

You shouldn't find anything lanky in them, medium density indica nugs that will smell like Pine. I've found plants that are easily 3 times better than others and using the favorites to make another generation will increase the frequency of keepers that pop up.

My most worked line throws out keepers 1 out of 3 currently.

If you search my name and PTK, you'll probably find a few pics.

Last edited:

LMOG

The ofp looks crazy, I got some f2s to play with I’m curious what the variation will be on 7 fems, og to Urkle? Somewhere in the middle? Left field?

Also anyone know how it runs outside?
Or how any of his other gear runs outside/grouse?

Xmas bud seems like it might be very unmoldy.

nickman

Veteran
The ofp looks crazy, I got some f2s to play with I’m curious what the variation will be on 7 fems, og to Urkle? Somewhere in the middle? Left field?

Also anyone know how it runs outside?
Or how any of his other gear runs outside/grouse?

Xmas bud seems like it might be very unmoldy.

I just ran his Old Family Purple F2’s (r) pretty nice plants... I’ve posted pictures in this thread of them a few pages back I think...!!!... Or you can look at my diary thread in diary section... called Dungeon of the Dank...!!!...

They’re some VERY frosty plants that’s for sure... ... ...

PerroVerde

I've been growing PTK since 2006 or there abouts. Sent some to Nspecta and Verdant Green around the same time so that they could both reproduce the line and spread it around.
It is relatively unworked as Tom Hill said when he spread it around and you will find a spread of plants in them that will all smell of pine with other scents depending on phenotype. Some of the green ones will display some slightly sativa traits, but they are all still indicas. One could select for 3 or 4 generations and end up with solid indica shaped plants with good frost and an uppity stone or a more sleepy effect, players choice. It breeds true and will dominate a cross that is made with a hybrid. It is actually hard to find a line that is pure enough these days to stand up to the PTK.

Triangle, Chem 91' and Cheese were all dominated by the PTK. Khmer Gold, OT Haze, Malawi, THH and Deep Chunk are lines that didn't get dominated by PTK in hybrids.

It is a Kush because of where it is from, don't expect OG and you'll be happy with them. In my opinion, you should just open pollinate them and dig through the resultant seeds. Keep it pure and use it as a tool for breeding.

You shouldn't find anything lanky in them, medium density indica nugs that will smell like Pine. I've found plants that are easily 3 times better than others and using the favorites to make another generation will increase the frequency of keepers that pop up.

My most worked line throws out keepers 1 out of 3 currently.

If you search my name and PTK, you'll probably find a few pics.

In his Mendo Purps x Pine Tar Kush the mendo Purps really shines thru , and I’m currently flowering out some Chem91 x Pine Tar Kush and Big Sur Holy Weed x Pine Tar Kush. The Chemdog cross seems to be mostly pine Tar Kush and the Big Sur Holy Weed is a very interesting plant she take after the Big Sur Holy Weed and is just a tacky sticky plant. All the stems leave a residue on your hands after touching and it’s a smell I’ve never smelled before in cannabis.

PerroVerde

The two taller plants in the back are Chemdog x Pine Tar Kush and the short stubby plant in the front is a pure Pine Tar Kush they are in week one of flower here and they are stretching.

Attachments

• EB81882E-536A-4666-8591-14C5DCE9CAB9.jpg
    EB81882E-536A-4666-8591-14C5DCE9CAB9.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 41

nickman

Veteran
The two taller plants in the back are Chemdog x Pine Tar Kush and the short stubby plant in the front is a pure Pine Tar Kush they are in week one of flower here and they are stretching.

If I were you I would have made sure that those two Chem91 x PTK were a bit more on the green side before you put them into flower...!!!...
the PURE PTK color looks a lot better... you just don’t really want a deficiency first thing going into flower...

I always try to make sure that my plants are at their healthiest before putting them into flower...!!!...

(Please DONT take this as an insult)... :tiphat:...

PerroVerde

@nickman
Yea your absolutely right , she’s barely going onto week 4 and I she’s sure as well could have used some more food in her soil.

The Pine Tar Kush is an interesting plant compared to the crosses with her. She’s got a smell I can’t quite pinpoint yet. Very seductive and not piney which I thought would have been a dominating terpine

Attachments

• ABBB15E3-482C-48F1-BFCA-513DDA15B160.jpg
    ABBB15E3-482C-48F1-BFCA-513DDA15B160.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 26
  • 978028FC-2C52-47BE-96CB-D3FCA5FBD860.jpg
    978028FC-2C52-47BE-96CB-D3FCA5FBD860.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 31

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I have 1 Old family Purple, 1 Urkle s1 and one Babu. The old family purple and urkle both smell like grape candy skunky and syrupy like urkle.

The ofp looks like it could be a fast finisher, seeing amber trichomes at day 28 oddly enough.

Urkle S1 day 28 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

Babu day 28 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
My old family purple f2’s (r) were pretty fast as well...!!!...

This one caught me off guard I've done 3 old family purples not (f2's) so far and those were 65 to 70 days. This one seems quite a jump ahead. :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I had one really frosted out pheno that was pretty much done around 7 weeks if need be...!!!... that’s still a bit too early for me to cut something down... I’ll wait till dAy 55 at the earliest usually...!!!...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So what’s the latest flowering time with the OFP? I have the original hybrid and may pop a couple if it’s a fast one..