What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

nickman

Veteran
One of the best, an excellent guide.

I know this is a thread for flower pics, hopefully I'm not taking it too far off course with my Veg pics. I love watching plants grow outdoors! I'll start with a Faux G Purple.

The last couple years for some reason my Faux G keeps getting fucked up. Storm damage knocking the plant over, then the next storm snapping the stalk, another plant getting big and blocking it's light, boytritis attack!, always seems to be something. I always end up with very few perfect mature mold free flowers. Here's how she looks this year.

View Image

What I like about this strain, it can get big quickly. Urkle is a fine strain but it's hard to get large outdoors. The Faux G changes that. You can see how the top has outgrown the branching on the bottom. I stuck it in the ground a couple weeks ago and it's taken off.

When I show my garden to my friends they always comment on the Burkle 2.0. It's a little over 4 feet tall, one of my smallest plants. Even so I think it may yield as much as plants twice it's size. A friend compared it to exotic ferns, I don't know. It's one of those Afghani types that always looks out of place and surreal. I wanted to get that to come through in my pictures.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Outstanding bushiness. This is the little sister, not so little any more. Doesn't have the same charisma but it's a beautiful hashplant.

View Image
Outstanding plants Rev, the 4th pic down. I think it’s tehe Burkle 2.0 ... so lush and green and healthy looking. Looks like a really nice plant. Looks like you have a beautiful garden there...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Bubba Ain’t Shit @ 60 days

Bubba Ain’t Shit @ 60 days

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
@ FortheLove - that’s some fine looking cannabis there my friend...!!!...

The Irene leaning pheno looks out of this world... the dry bud pic Is unreal looking...
great job buddy...

@ SSHZ - very nice ... I forget what the genetic make up of the big fuck up was ..."...

ForTheLove

Veteran
@nickman - Much appreciated man.

From just the two beans I popped of the irene x bubba (rev) cross, I can definitely see these have some real nice plants in the mix. Anyone who's got a pk or 2 of these and is interested in either parents are in for real a treat! More great seed from Nspecta.

I lost the originals pics (old phone) from this run of Mendocino purple kush x bubba (rev), so had to steal'em from another forum where id posted CSI pics originally.

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.27.11.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.27.46.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.28.13.jpg

NEED 4 SEED

Been ordering some 3 packs Forum Cut S1's and got a nice share of freebies.

At the time I was ordering I saw these Cali-O S1's but they were sold out.

I wrote in the order notes I would like to buy some if they should be back in stock again and they sent me a whole pack for free and three other ones:

Beggin' Blitz (F-Cut OG x Chemdog 91)
Snausages (Mystery OG Kush x Chemdog 91)
Bully sticks (Legend OG Kush x Chemdog 91).
That's cool, isn't it...