What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSG White Jones - Test Run

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful short, bushy ladies.....looking super lush too, always shows a good coco grower when they get their seedlings are looking so good.
Peace

M

mugenbao

Since the transplant they've started really picking up speed. They are noticeably much bigger just two days later. I can't wait to get these in the flower tent :D

M

mugenbao

Progress update...

Progress update...

These three plants were all germinated on the same day, and all broke the soil surface within the same 24 hour period. They are all in the same soil mix and same size pot, but the one in the center has been in the flower tent under a 600W in 12/12 from the beginning (and seriously cramped as you can see from the bent petioles and leaves), while the other two have been in the veg cab under CFL.

The camera batteries died right after this shot, so I wasn't able to take more (or better) photos. I'll pick up some more batteries today if I can remember to do so :D

picture.php

One of the CFL plants will go into the flower tent in the next week, while the other one will be kept in the veg cab to take cuttings from. They smell FANTASTIC from a stem rub, I am really looking forward to seeing how the scents change over time and how they'll do in flower :joint:

M

mugenbao

White Jones #1 (12/12 from seed)

White Jones #1 (12/12 from seed)

We're almost at the interesting stage with this one, I will start doing more frequent updates now that something is happening. This one was grown on a 12/12 cycle under a 600W HPS since a few days after it sprouted. It has some strange leaves that seem to have a couple of fingers merged, as well as a few eleven-fingered fans as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

To be continued...

L

LouDog420

Looking great mugs, I really like the first bud shot on the second post... You can tell she's getting ready to explode with the frost!!

Got it tagged up for the rest of the show now
blowbubbles.gif

M

mugenbao

White Jones #2 - Topped and vegged

White Jones #2 - Topped and vegged

Well heck... I only got one pic that wasn't completely blurry, and the exposure is messed up or something (I am a crappy photographer and don't know what I'm doing) and as a result it doesn't really look anything like the plant does "in person", so I'm kinda bummed. I'll have to try again this evening if I can get the time.

In the meantime, here's White Jones #2:
picture.php

This plant was germinated at the same time as the one in my previous post. Unlike the one shown previously, this one was vegged in my regular veg cabinet under 2x65W and 2x45W CFL lights. It was topped once, and was put into flower about a week ago (I don't have my log handy at the moment).

There is a third plant not shown that I'll try to grab pics of tonight, that is still in the veg cab. It has been topped and is being kept as a mother for the time being. I've taken five cuts from it, and will take a few more this weekend.

Due to the timing of my original tester pack getting lost in the mail, I only had space to fit two of these into my tent on this cycle, but I felt obligated to get some going right away when I got my replacement pack. I expect the next run with several clones to be a better representation of the genetics, but I'm pretty excited about the two ladies I have flowering now.

These plants have fairly thick stems, but they are hollow with thin walls and a light stem rub reveals some very wonderful scents very unlike any of the other strains I've grown so far. I really can't wait to see how these turn out!

Last edited:
M

mugenbao

Here's a few shots of White Jones #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a shot of #2, which is only about a week in...

picture.php

M

mugenbao

A few pics of White Jones #1:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's been interesting to watch it grow, being untopped and run 12/12 from seed, but it's not an experiment I'm likely to repeat. I much prefer the way the others look, topped and vegged out before flowering. Still, it's been a learning experience that I just had to try :D

M

mugenbao

For comparison here's White Jones #2, which was topped and vegged for a while before flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's early days still, but I'm getting more and more excited about #2 as it progresses. I've also grabbed several clones, and as soon as those are nicely rooted I'm going to stick White Jones #3 into flower :D

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro! #2 is stacking up nicely. I love how tight together the flowers are.

M

mugenbao

I was in there watering the plants and doing a little maintenance, and brushed one of the White Jones a bit and a bit of the scent was released and HOLY COW THAT SMELLS NICE!!! If that one finishes smelling anything like it does now, I'm going to be one extremely happy toker :joint: