What's new

CSG White Jones test grow with lou

L

LouDog420

white jones #1 report

white jones #1 report

Hey hey... So I'm really wishing right now I didn't try to sprout in reused, untreated coco, so I'd have 3 other phenos to be puffin' (5/5 germ, I just muffed up the rest...) So this is my second and other white jones #1

First some shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the verbage...

Appearance 8.5
Tighter, rounder buds. More isolated golf ball sized nugs as opposed to long connecting colas. Again, very small calyx’s and an easy trim. Just as frosty, and couldn’t pick a clear frost winner out of the two phenos…

More buds to the hash bin for this lady, but the #2 pheno stretched a bit more, and faster which happened to shade this lady more than I would have liked on the lowers. And since they were in the back, I never corrected it properly.

Smells 8
Hints of casey, with a bit of a woody/piney smell. No real offensive funk to her, as the aroma is very pleasant leaning a bit towards sweet. Not as much of a stinker as the #2, but still a moderately strong smell.

Taste 8
A very mellow, barely there taste. Goes down nice and easy, even with big hits. Smooth. A bit of berry sweet in the background, but honestly, it is a pleasant, easy smoking strain that I’m having trouble placing a taste.

High 8.5
A few tokes in brings relaxation to the shoulders and an easing of muscle tensions. Less energetic and more of a chill back and listen to tunes. Auditory enhancements are definitely noted. Into the void… Headphones… Yeah… You UK guys got a few things right ;) More of a night time herb. And a bit more potent than the #2 I believe. A nice mix of body/mind that is calming to the nerves.

Potency 8
5 bong hits, compared to the 8 with the #2. Granted I had smoked a bit of bubble some time before, but the fact that this #1 cut through the remnants of that haze says a bit I believe. Good stuff.

Overall
We’re gonna have a white jones off here in the fall. Both are great plants and looking worthy of hanging out in my garden for a bit. Frosty, easy trim, yield well, and a great high. I think I can push a lot more out of them now that I’ve gotten a round in and can give them a bit better environment.

They were still a bit young when flipped, so they will definitely be more ripe and taken full length when I have the chance next round. So I’m hoping to up those potency numbers and rock the house properly… Either way, it’s still some great herb, I just know I haven’t hit their true potential yet…

Good vibes all

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
....Appearance 8.5
Tighter, rounder buds. More isolated golf ball sized nugs as opposed to long connecting colas. Again, very small calyx’s and an easy trim. Just as frosty, and couldn’t pick a clear frost winner out of the two phenos…

I'll go with that Lou...looks yummy..good job..DD

L

LouDog420

White jones 2... Bleed the freak!

Pink, gets me high as a kite
pink, when I turn out the light
pink, it's like red but not quite ;)

picture.php
picture.php

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hell yeah! :headbange

So follow me, it's good for you
That good old fashioned Medicated Goo
Ooo, aint' it good for you?
My own homegrown recipe'll see you thru
:rtfo:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi loudog

great smoke report

dont know how i missed this one

peace

L

LouDog420

Cheers all!

Got a smoke report back, and another out and about, so here's some more feedback... No names, just numbers and a nice nug to each tester... Smoked first thing in the morning

1.) Appearance: Medium amount of light colored hairs. Medium crystal level.
2.) Smell: Subtle smell. Smelled more when you open up the bud. Not too skunky but a little bit of a sweet smell in there.
3.) Smoke: First smoke of the day. 2 hits. Took a little longer to hit me 4-5 mins. Felt relaxed, mellow. I’d say more of a body buzz. Didn’t want to move too much. Felt pretty lazy. Lasted maybe 3 hours.
Good vibes, interesting to see he thought it was more of a body buzz. Gotta love the great herb ;)

L

LouDog420

White jones for another round?!?! Yeah I think so... Flippin' tomorrow

White Jones 1
picture.php

White Jones 2 (casey stink)
picture.php

Good vibes all

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Looking good! I'm still growing it too. Seems to like LST much better than the other ways I've tried it.

This one's 9 weeks today. Might let it go 10. I didn't mess up the bloom booster this time and buds are nice and solid.

L

LouDog420

I think you'll find some gems bro ;)

Sitting at ~25 days with this second round of white jones, and it looks so much better than the first... Tooting my own horn here, but the two white jones and c-plus I have in there are just about the best and healthiest looking plants I've ever had. I'll have to get some pics soon, but the pheno with that casey smell which starts putting out buds earlier is gotta be filled with colas... She looks goregeous and so frosty for not even 4 weeks :D

Good vibes SL!

M

mugenbao

What a lovely thing that must be to see in the morning :coffee:

Looking nice! :D

L

LouDog420

Chunky bitch, she wants to keep going!! Sitting at 69 in this shot...

White Jones 2... (casey leaning)
picture.php

picture.php

This girl has something special here... Vigor, stink, and can't wait to try her out again, with a proper finish. Thanks again ojd and true, good vibes and merry christmas (especially with the seedbay christmas deal :D)!!

merrblah

If you see a user name without a hyperlink and "Guest" below it, they deleted their account and their pictures.

Latest posts

Latest posts