What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys..
I have 10 females of my black lemons and black blizzards on week 5 right now, lookin stellar..

I have 18 of my fire cookies and fiwi sexing now.. Also have a few friends that just popped both of these strains..

Ill be popping a good bit of my femd seeds soon.. Ill post pics in the flower section, as always :D

Thanks again

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

sva chem91 x sour bubble bx3
sour strawberry x sour bubble bx3
cypress hill/deadhead x sour bubble bx3

angola/thai f2 x lambsbread'60
ethiopian h. x lambsbread'60
o.haze x lambsbread '60

I am currently on my last round of f1s with a cross I made of peyote purple(my blackberry pheno) x NL#2/C99. My hope was to add the mental euphoria of the father while keeping the pain killing of the pp. So far the results have exceeded my expectations and I have found a couple moms that combined only the best traits of the parents. I am making 1000 f2s to freeze for myself and I will spread a few packs for the SF if there is any interest.

symbiote420

Veteran
In the works.....

1st:
('88 G13/HP male)

Motorbreath
Ghost OG
SFV OG
Skywalker OG
15+ wk local mystery sativa ...possibly a Panama cross!
'88 G13/HP f3s

2nd:
(Stardawg F2 male)

SFV OG
Ghost OG
The White
'88 G13/HP
Stardawg F3
Stardawg IX

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey redneck shogun put some of those up for the server fun I'll be interested in some of those I had a pack of peyote purple that most fizzled out on me when germinated very disappointed I have 4 beans left and actually got lucky and have one going right now. I planned on reversing the peyote or forum to each other. If they do get put up for the server fund I'll be down to grab some packs. Peace mike

Cool Moe

Veteran
In the next few weeks pollen from this peyote purple x sour diesel IBL will spread on some pre98 bubba s1s. Bringing pre98 and katsu together again with a sour diesel twist. The peyote diesel is so tasty, on top of verdant's bubba it could be really nice.
picture.php

picture.php

rik78

Veteran
sva chem91 x sour bubble bx3
sour strawberry x sour bubble bx3
cypress hill/deadhead x sour bubble bx3

angola/thai f2 x lambsbread'60
ethiopian h. x lambsbread'60
o.haze x lambsbread '60

really nice cross there!

I would try any of them, perfect choise in sat and ind.

A

AlterEgo860

just tossed a male in.. got a DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

DHOG Kush X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

OGKush x Skunk X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

pineapple express X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

ak x cush X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

ak47 X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

nycdiesel x skunk X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

BB x BK x SFV X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

ChemDawg S1s X DHOG Kush X Afghani =(C) Male..

and a few more I cant remember at the moment.!..!.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey .. talking about my cali-o f2!! Yesterday at 4wks and some days of vegs at 16/8 i just realise there was a male with already some big shinny balls!!

He's incredibly fast!!!

Attachments

• rsz_pict0019.jpg
    rsz_pict0019.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9
Did another selection through my homemade Guava Chem x C99BX1 and found my keeper within the first 5 females. Pineapple Chem goodness with a stimulating, motivated head on it if you don't overindulge right away! Here's my first clone run at 46 days.
picture.php

picture.php

Very happy to have put the time in to observe the male and see the outcome of his progeny with very familiar mothers.
peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey kaossilation thanks for the pos rep and comment. My avatar is my dog that I had to put to sleep in August. He was only 6yrs old and I had to put him down because of a dirty tick bite. It wasn't limes he got some other disease from the dirty little bastards and his kidneys started failing on him. So can't stress enough get your best friends checked every year!
Peace mike

Hey kaos that cross looks great and seems like the kind of terpene profile that gets me off, what else can you tell us about your Guava Chem mom hit with the CindyBX? I'm really interested in the male from this cross and what it does, peace.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
That's sounding really worthy rom .. as usual!

In my case, i take a chance last nite. I hit my stellar shiva .. With my super speedy Cali-o F2 male ... But i'm about to cut that shiva in 2 weeks and less than a half! (finger cross)

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have more crosses I plan to make just found a stud of a male that in Dj shorts writings says are rare to find. This male I found in Dutch passions blueberry has crystals, double serrations on some leaves and female pistils coming out now which Dj claims is a rare find and to keep him.

Seeds I plan to make
Dutch passion blueberry F2

Blueberry bud x D.P BB male

Cocoa kush F3

VANILLALUNA F2x Cocoa kush F2

Cocoa kush F2 x VANILLALUNA F2

VANILLALUNA F3

Dj shorts Original blueberry F3 and also x Dutch passion b.b male

The reason why the Dj shorts seeds will be F3 is because I am doing tester for greenpath seeds a member here that did a open pollination of Dj shorts gear and I am testing these seeds out for him.

Hoping to be able to lock down that great smelling Blueberry of old that stunk Like blueberry not that watered down versions of blueberry today.

I have more crosses I plan to make just found a stud of a male that in Dj shorts writings says are rare to find. This male I found in Dutch passions blueberry has crystals, double serrations on some leaves and female pistils coming out now which Dj claims is a rare find and to keep him.

I was taught to look for males that A:Have trichs B:Have smell so definitely he sounds like a keeper

Hoping to be able to lock down that great smelling Blueberry of old that stunk Like blueberry not that watered down versions of blueberry today.

Yes, Yes, Yes...That oldschool tasty, fresh blueberry herb. Probably my number one flavor profile. I wish you luck in this hunt, Sir.:dance013:

SV

sgapetti

Veteran
just made with a mextiza male:

mextiza F2
panama x mextiza
hazy99 ( own cross ) x mextiza
blue hazy99 ( own cross ) x mextiza
Sam freeby ( haze cross ) x mextiza

Looking for a destroyer male to cross with :

mextiza
panama
destroyer
sam freebie ( haze cross )
sam frebie
Hazy99 (sam haze cross x c99bx ) IX1

puffpuffpass

Peace S

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks bro

Thanks bro

I was taught to look for males that A:Have trichs B:Have smell so definitely he sounds like a keeper

Yes, Yes, Yes...That oldschool tasty, fresh blueberry herb. Probably my number one flavor profile. I wish you luck in this hunt, Sir.:dance013:

SV
Ya well I know Dj said that if you find a male that has female traits he is a keeper and with him being the master of blue lines I am sure my blue male is a winner.

If I can lock Down that old blueberry flavor I promise I'll share it with the community and put them up for the sever fund. I miss that old blueberry I held her for years and lost her do to circumstances out of my control so I know how she is supposed to smell.

I know there are tons like me that want that profile smell back in there lives I haven't smelled nothing like it since my cut that I lost .

Also my male reeks especially when you water him.

Latest posts

Latest posts