What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

clearcutter

I just hit my (vbs x ak47) with some pollen from a real busy sensi star. I'm hoping to increase the yield of the (vbs x ak47) while keeping it's purple color.
:abduct:

BrownThumb

This thread makes clear why keeping any pure land races that remain in a vault somewhere. I started a project last year, but kept the original pure strains thinking that there is enough gucci and prada shite out there already and I would always want to be able to start over. Where does it all end? Is there even any science in the crosses being made or is it mostly just pollen chucking on "elite specimens" and crossing fingers? We all know you start a bunch and thin the lot to the specimens that most closely resemble your ideal, breed those, etc...., but... Science? Educated guesses at very best, IMO.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
F1 Red Thaï x Mazar i shariff, called ThaïMaz.
Well Maz'daddy indi shape for now... :D
picture.php

bodymind

Veteran
This thread makes clear why keeping any pure land races that remain in a vault somewhere. I started a project last year, but kept the original pure strains thinking that there is enough gucci and prada shite out there already and I would always want to be able to start over. Where does it all end?

It never ends.... But yeah, the amount of elite poly-hybrid craziness is mindboggling on this thread. For my part I've just made oaxacan79 x flo and old time moonshine. And I just made a columbian black x nepali hashplant sativa cross.....

I've preserved the parent lines as well.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
This thread makes clear why keeping any pure land races that remain in a vault somewhere. I started a project last year, but kept the original pure strains thinking that there is enough gucci and prada shite out there already and I would always want to be able to start over. Where does it all end? Is there even any science in the crosses being made or is it mostly just pollen chucking on "elite specimens" and crossing fingers? We all know you start a bunch and thin the lot to the specimens that most closely resemble your ideal, breed those, etc...., but... Science? Educated guesses at very best, IMO.

This my friends is why NO-ONE can find, Northern Lights(original),or Skunk(original) the famous RKS..., and original Afghani#1, or for that matter some original Kali Mist, or some unadulterated pure kush...haha 90% of the kush out there aren't even true kush...they don't come from the Hindu Kush mountain regions....so you have hit the nail on the head...their buddy...there are a few who preserve genetics...instead of watering them down...(Tom Hill, Ace, Cannabiogen)...i would go for those over any others...

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
but don't get me wrong...i enjoy pollen chucking...just for personal use...i would never do it too make money....most of these "so-called breeders" are just pollen chuckers with a few good moms....

peace
Chefboy

BrownThumb

but don't get me wrong...i enjoy pollen chucking...just for personal use...i would never do it too make money....most of these "so-called breeders" are just pollen chuckers with a few good moms....

peace
Chefboy

Chefboy, so my thinking is not completely off or an original concern for that matter. Good to hear someone else thinking along the same lines. Hey, I dig your avatar, i have all of their comics and have been a fan of the Freak Bros. since the 70's. If you read those comics you will find they say a lot of the same shit we say today, so not only are they the original stoner comics, they are also politically relevant 40 years later. What does that say about our society in America? We're in a stasis? Actually, probably going backwards....

Cool Moe

Veteran
A whiles back I hit some peyote purples with some nasty stanky sour diesel IBL, getting ready to pop 10 of those for the first time along with 10 more sour diesel IBL. I'll use the best purple d females and the best sour d males to make (peyote purple x sour diesel IBL) x sour diesel IBL. Purple Double Diesel. I'm liking the potential for super-frosty sour purple dankness, hopefully it'll come out nice.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
A whiles back I hit some peyote purples with some nasty stanky sour diesel IBL, getting ready to pop 10 of those for the first time along with 10 more sour diesel IBL. I'll use the best purple d females and the best sour d males to make (peyote purple x sour diesel IBL) x sour diesel IBL. Purple Double Diesel. I'm liking the potential for super-frosty sour purple dankness, hopefully it'll come out nice.

sounds like a very nice project, good luck with that...

peace
Chefboy

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Beans a cookin.....

Strawberry D f3 (f) x BHT

Some Green Crack (f) x BHT brewing

King Louie XIII (F) X BHT in the oven

And last but not least Green Dragon (f) x BHT being made

R

RustlewoodNW

phew.. theres some stables that didnt get dusted because they weren't old enough, but will be very soon by the time more pollen opens up. I have a TON of ideas but I have so much to concentrate on now, though purple trainwreck x UW might be neat to see for a second.. :chin:

Last edited:

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Just hit 3 different Sour Purple females and a White Jones female with Sour Purple and Old Time Indiana Bubblegum pollen. Just making seeds I can play with in the future.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Darkstar(m)x Sugar Black Rose= Suge Night, Darkstar x Critical Nevil's Haze, Darkstar x Super Critical, Darkstar x Chemdog, Darkstar x Blue Widow. I have 200-400 of each cross made by your's truly, what....................

B

BasementGrower

P.Express x Afghan (Male)
Sour Cream x Afghan (Male)
SourDxGodBudxGreenCrack x Afghan (Male)
UK Skunk x Afghan (Male)
Diesel x Afghan (Male)
Sage x Afghan (Male)

These are waiting to be harvested.. most seeds are dark tiger striped already waiting for the rest to get going then harvesting !!!

and ive got 9 strains that im going to do x kandykush x skunk male and the same 9 strains x og18xskunk male.

cannot wait ..

R

RustlewoodNW

purple trainwreck x UW is looking to be the most wide and brutish plants in veg ive seen so far..ill try to get an update on half decent camera/new handle

Last edited:

BrownThumb

Bhutanese x Afghan pic as of a couple of days ago... They are about 30 days from seed, maybe 31 and have had spotty light, so they're smaller than they could be.

Attachments

• Bhughani_021213 001.jpg
    Bhughani_021213 001.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts