What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

mr.brunch

Veteran
I'm going to be growing 5 GHS Chemdog fems and 1 undetermined reg bean that may or may not turn out male. If it is male, I'll let it seed the Chemdogs. (I know this is not ideal way to pick a male lol and using fems to breed with? ehh, I have to run a reg bean anyway and if it's male... why not?) Which reg bean would you run?

1) Mr. Nice G13 Widow
2) Rare Dankness OGGTH #1 (not really wanting to do this one cause flower time is so much longer.)
3) THSeeds Darkstar
4) THSeeds Heavy Duty Fruity
5) DNA Hashplant Haze

heavy duty fruity

C

chase

I'm going to be growing 5 GHS Chemdog fems and 1 undetermined reg bean that may or may not turn out male. If it is male, I'll let it seed the Chemdogs. (I know this is not ideal way to pick a male lol and using fems to breed with? ehh, I have to run a reg bean anyway and if it's male... why not?) Which reg bean would you run?

1) Mr. Nice G13 Widow
2) Rare Dankness OGGTH #1 (not really wanting to do this one cause flower time is so much longer.)
3) THSeeds Darkstar
4) THSeeds Heavy Duty Fruity
5) DNA Hashplant Haze

Use the G-13 Widow.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
soon to be made:

double congo f3(congo pointe noir x congo black)
congo pointe noir x ot1 haze x double congo
f13 x double congo
green haze x thai(ace) x double congo
punta rosa x double congo
burmese x blueberry x double congo

just made:

amniesia x punta rosa (cbg panama x punto roja)
burmese x bluberry (chimera) x punta rosa
cherrybomb(greengenes) x punta rosa

thelaughingman

Male OGxCD#4 Female Casey Jones, Hes starting to pod!! :jump:
Im also crossing him with La con and cali's mexican sativa just for fun... The MS is hella tall just maybe a decent cross..:plant grow:

Cool Moe

Veteran
the beginning of this year welcomed several really really nice 2010 sour d ibl males which gave pollen in abundance. i figure when rezdog gives a pollen chucker sour lemons, make some goddamn lemonade. so i made:

sour d ibl x sour d ibl
peyote purple x sour d
sour boggle x sour d
menage a trois (dreamgoddess pheno) x sour d
(ecsd x deep chunk) x sour d
blue 2.2 x sour d
pending:
golden tiger x sour d
daze x sour d
chemdog ibl x sour d
(sensi star x godbud) x sour d
pck x sour d

what to grow next is the question...where would you start?

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Got me a Kali Most male. Doing an open pollination on the 3 Kali Most females I have first and foremost and anything in the box is just a bonus.

Kali Most(3 phenos) x Kali Most
Chocolate Rain x Kali Most
Blueberry Indica(3 phenos) x Kali Most
Jack Herer F6 x Kali Most
Chem D x Kali Most
(Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze #3) x Kali Most
F-13#2(indica pheno) x Kali Most

In veg waiting for space
Green Manalishi
F13 #1 Mutant Pheno
Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze #2

Im gonna take a couple clones to get me a few good rounds in with this Kali Male

Seismic

bshbxherijuana

bshbxherijuana

Was messing around a while back, and pollinated my big sur holy bud mom with some herijuana pollen I had lying around for hell of it. Will report again if it ends up being decent.

WelderDan

Veteran
Just made:

G13/Butterscotch Hawaiian x Butterscotch Hawaiian
G13/Butterscotch Hawaiian x LUI/Blue Moonshine
C99 x Butterscotch Hawaiian
C99 x Killer Queen
Kali Mist/Burmese/Cherry Bomb (Kali dom) x Butterscotch Hawaiian

Soon: Cherry Bomb (Mr G's) x Butterscotch Hawaiian

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Currently working on

(SWT#3 x SWT#4) x Z99 (Zoidfuel x C99 bros grimm stock) "sour Mango Pheno"

C99bx1 x SWT#4

Growing Crosses In Veg
TomHill Haze F2 x Ace Of Spades (JackTheRipper x BlackCherrySoda) "BCS Pheno"
SWT#4 x Z99 (zoidfuel x c99 bros grim stock) "SourMango Pheno"

phog

Veteran
growing some crosses i recently made, they are aorund 6 weeks flower now...

purple rhino-

picture.php

cherry cake#2-

picture.php

purple rhino x cherry cake#2-

picture.php

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Cross I did a couple years ago. I am not at F2 and BX's right now. Also have several others as well.

Platinum Bubba Kush X Kandy Kush:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What kind of crosses have you made? or what crosses do you want or plan to make?
My first seed run is currently in progress. The male is a Mr Nice Devil a.k.a. Red Devil (Afghan X Nordle). He in mid-orgy with 6 She-Devils, 2 Black Widow bitches, and 2 female Shits (skunk#1). So its 1-dude-to-10-gal ratio!

I'm hoping to get a bunch of Devil F2s, and some (Black Widow X Devil a.k.a. Satan's Widow) seeds which will be my first hobby strain project, and I'll also have a bunch of (Black Widow X Shit) which is basically a meeting of 2 very clean Skunk/Afghani lines of old.

The male
2dchb13.jpg

Group shot
30ndrlz.jpg

and I'll also have a bunch of (Black Widow X Shit) which is basically a meeting of 2 very clean Skunk/Afghani lines of old.

My bad... I made a typo. That should read (Shit X Devil) which is basically a meeting of 2 Skunk/Afghani lines of old.

I tried to use the edit feature, but I am not allowed to edit my posts.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
also crossed verdant greens cut of Dp Blueberry to punta rosa, gonna hit the dirt with these beans this week for a little look see..

swayzak

also crossed verdant greens cut of Dp Blueberry to punta rosa, gonna hit the dirt with these beans this week for a little look see..

Swweeeet! Keep us in the loop.. Another cross that I have been thinking of is Punta Rosa x Chocolate Rain. I think the cream / chocolate terpenes could merge nicely with a Columbian leaning pheno

Latest posts

Latest posts