What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I have a few people testing out these for me this year :) keep your eye open in the aussie forum :) expecting big things :)

fruit punch x NYLD
Quick Indica x NYLD
JH from 95 cut x JH f2
JH f2 x JH f2
Red devil X x JH f2
Red man Skunk x JH f2

M

Mr. Mountain

I posted this in the Server Thread but though I may get more feedback here.

I want to pose a question regarding donation to the server fund:

Seeing as how I no longer keep any males around I recently started some seed.

I started 30 total, 10 F13, 6 Grape Krush, 3 Chemdog Double D (Rez 08',) 1 JB and 10 Sweet Tooth 1.1.

I can do one large run with one type of male and unlimited types of females. Which males from the above seeds would you like to see me make seed with?

Here is the mother list:

Grape Krush
True Blueberry
Vanilluna
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
Chemdog Double D (Rez 08')
"O"
Johnny Blaze
Sweet Blue
High End

I think I'm forgetting one or two!

Oh and I have some frozen True Blueberry pollen...

So whoever is interested in some of those potential combo's (of course the females from seed could be in the mix as well) Let me know what you want to see and I'll send it into the server fund.

Hopefully in a massive quantity (over 100 packs) I have 1 extra room right now, and could pull this off in 6 months with drying, sorting, packaging etc...

I would consider it an honor to help the site that has given me so very much.

So the real question is which type of male do you think would be best? I should have the highest number of males from the F-13 and Swt 1.1 seeds, but I'm sure I'll get a Grape Krush male or 3, and prob a Chemdog Double D male as well.

So what do you folks want to see?
Grape Krush F2's?
F-13 X everything?
F-13 F2's?
F-13 X Vanilluna? (I have three keeper phenos of Vanilluna, including one that has become my new favorite, we call it the "magic" pheno)
Chemdog Double D F2's?
Vanilla Chem?
Swt 1.1 backcrossed to the Blueberry?

(Just a few random ideas)

Personally I am leaning toward the F-13 males, I should be able to find enough males to do a decent job. Seeing as how I have so much "Blue" material in my mother room F-13 as a father should work nicely.

The possibilities are nearly endless, but I wanted to ask. No point in making beans for the server fund if nobody wants them!

Mr. M

WelderDan

Veteran
Damn, sweeeet list of genetics. Just about any combination would rock. F2's of everything, and some F13 and True BB pollen on the Johnny Blaze would kick ass IMO.

D

dramamine

I'm voting for ChemDD F2 and Grape Krush F2...save these from extinction! Awesome list, though. Lots of good combos there.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey Jones x Sweet Blue

Casey Jones x Sweet Blue

picture.php

:tiphat:

M

Mr. Mountain

Damn, sweeeet list of genetics. Just about any combination would rock. F2's of everything, and some F13 and True BB pollen on the Johnny Blaze would kick ass IMO.

I'm voting for ChemDD F2 and Grape Krush F2...save these from extinction! Awesome list, though. Lots of good combos there.

Thanks for the input! I would like to focus on one male strain at the moment.

So I was thinking F13 X Everything. Or (Grapefruit X Blueberry) X Everything. I could do a few individual branches with different males (using the bag method) but I'd rather be absolutely sure of what the end result is.

Grape Krush F2's and Chemdog Double D F2's will certainly happen in the future, but maybe not in this seed run.

I'm thinking the following females dusted with F13 pollen:

Grape Krush
Vanilluna (all 3 phenos)
Johnny Blaze
Chemdog Double D
F13 f2's
Sweet Blue (fast pheno)
True Blueberry

Seeing as how all of this will be done in one room, I would rather not use more than one type of male.

I only started 6 GK seeds (so I'll probably only get 2 males or so) I'd rather have a larger population to make F2's (although I already have a KILLER female) I have at least one more original pack to start. I would then feel more comfortable making F2's for the server fund. But if a handsome looking GK male (or males) show up I'll probably end up making F2's anyway! (I'll find the space!)

I only started 3 Chemdog Double D seeds... So the odds of finding a worthy male are pretty slim. I do have a keeper female, so I doubt the f2's would be BAD, just not as good as they could be with more males/diversity.

Once again thanks for the input! I'll begin posting photos of all my little seedlings when my new lens arrives!

Until then keep it green,

Mr. M

Kushed_

Last years outdoor crop I crossed several strains with a Bubba Kush male. This year I am growing Bubba x UK Cheese and Bubba x POG. A friend crossed Bubblegum with Green Crack. I am growing this as well this year.

I have four volunteers that have been growing in my garden since April!! So far they are looking great, they are about 4' tall.

kinger

Veteran
I am keeping a blueberry x chem 4 male this year and dust up some things with him.

Chem4
Dawgs waltz
Maybe everything I can get :)

Cool Moe

Veteran
Just hit a BOG sour bubble female with some Rez 4sd pollen. Also hit a very indica looking Cannacopia road kill skunk with some godbud pollen. Hope those stamens found their way deep into some furry calyx vajayjays.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

JUST FINISHED A DIESEL PROJECT,SOME KILLA GENETICS IN THIS ONE....I USED REZ SDIBL POLLEN AND AJ'S ORIGINAL DIESEL POLLEN MIXED TOGETHER AND POLLINATED THE FLOWERING ROOM.... IN THE ROOM WAS CHRONIC, WW X TW, RASCAL CHEM, SD IBL, SOUR DIESEL KUSH, UKHEM(CHEM D X ORGINKID OG),4SD X CHEM SD, KYLE KUSHMANS STRAWBERRY COUGH X SDIBL, CHEM VALLEY KUSH... AND ALL OF THEM TOOK WELL....SO THERE WILL BE SOME KILLA KILLA DEEZ PHENOS IN THERE....I HAVE ABOUT 2000 BEANS AND I KEPT ALL OF THEM SEPERATED...A BUNCH WILL GO TO THE SERVER FUND................WATCH OUT FOR "XX GENETICS"........PEACE DJXX

I just made several crosses to the kickass Sourbubble Male.

I ended up with :

C99 X SourBubble
A13 X SourBubble
Krush X SourBubble
Chem 4 X SourBubble
ChemDog X SourBubble
The White X SourBubble

Also made a cross I call Big Dawg It's ChemDog Cut X ChemDog IBL

Can't wait to test em all out.

Workin on an OD project of CaliO X Old School Haze my buddy has had since the 70's. Hopefully in two weeks they'll start to flower and I'll have my F1 seeds in the making!!!

Man pollen chuckings a lot of fun!!!!

I.R..

coaxing nanners...

coaxing nanners...

makin feminized sours and DD s1's homies...peace

picture.php

GDB

DJ - seriously sick dude, really awesome!

I am working on some of my own Kush S1 x B1 right now, hope to see some funky Thai leaning Kush plants.

mom

dad

Relentless

Veteran
just got my cs generator in..
first up, im reversing urkle to the rest of my keepers:eek:g, purple diesel, super lemon haze, cheese, and pre98 bubba, prob some others im forgetting..
then reversing white to the keepers and finding the keepers :D

ripOG

Crossed Mandala's Hashberry with Satori. Should be interesting. Germinated the F1's about a week ago...so far so good :peace:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little BX'ing and IX'ing of the MOB x Blueberry i made a little while ago.....
MOB x (MOBxBB) .... 1st BX to MOB mom
(MOBxBB) x BB .... 1st BX to BB dad
(MOBxBB) x (MOBxBB) ..... IX-1

M

Mr. Mountain

Thanks for the input! I would like to focus on one male strain at the moment.

So I was thinking F13 X Everything. Or (Grapefruit X Blueberry) X Everything. I could do a few individual branches with different males (using the bag method) but I'd rather be absolutely sure of what the end result is.

Grape Krush F2's and Chemdog Double D F2's will certainly happen in the future, but maybe not in this seed run.

I'm thinking the following females dusted with F13 pollen:

Grape Krush
Vanilluna (all 3 phenos)
Johnny Blaze
Chemdog Double D
F13 f2's
Sweet Blue (fast pheno)
True Blueberry

Seeing as how all of this will be done in one room, I would rather not use more than one type of male.

I only started 6 GK seeds (so I'll probably only get 2 males or so) I'd rather have a larger population to make F2's (although I already have a KILLER female) I have at least one more original pack to start. I would then feel more comfortable making F2's for the server fund. But if a handsome looking GK male (or males) show up I'll probably end up making F2's anyway! (I'll find the space!)

I only started 3 Chemdog Double D seeds... So the odds of finding a worthy male are pretty slim. I do have a keeper female, so I doubt the f2's would be BAD, just not as good as they could be with more males/diversity.

Once again thanks for the input! I'll begin posting photos of all my little seedlings when my new lens arrives!

Until then keep it green,

Mr. M

Well here's what we have so far:

Swt 1.1 #1 = M
Swt 1.1 #2 = F
Swt 1.1 #3 = M
Swt 1.1 #4 = F
Swt 1.1 #5 = F
Swt 1.1 #6 = F
Swt 1.1 #7 = F
Swt 1.1 #8 = F

Grape Krush #1 = M
Grape Krush #2 = M
Grape Krush #3 = M
Grape Krush #4 = F
Grape Krush #5 = F
Grape Krush #6 = M

F-13 #1 = F
F-13 #2 = F
F-13 #3 = M
F-13 #4 = F
F-13 #5 =
F-13 #6 = M
F-13 #7 = F
F-13 #8 = M
F-13 #9 = F
F-13 #10 = M

Chemdog DD #1 = F
Chemdog DD #2 = F
Chemdog DD #3 = F

Johnny Blaze = F

Looks like GK f2's are in the cards!!!

I already have an EXCELLENT GK mother that I've been keeping for years, so the males and extra females will make for GREAT F2's.

I'll update when I have taken photos.

Until then,

Mr. M

Last edited: