What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
whats in the mojo? i really like the green crack... I am trying to get it back now.. peace and puffs..

sackO

X

xinsanewickedx

mojo is hd x ak then it was mated to pacifics.it was finished on the same day a good buddy passed away so the breeder named it after mrmojo.it was made fours years ago,as far as i know there are only a few people growing it right now

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do ppl (dealers) surf this thread looking for new names? We would.. lmfao

Seriously,,, if even 50% (word 10%) of the names branded about on this thread come into fruition,, if they haven't already,, then the global gene-pool is 100 times more diverse than it was before this thread started.

Nah mention all dem home-breeders that never visited ICMag or the tinterweb in their life,, incalculable numbers! Threads like this are full of positive energies,, love,, passion,, and a slight rebellion ,, we love it :yes: :D :yes:

Keep loving it folks :canabis:

X

xinsanewickedx

i am sure there are a few out there who come on and see a name of thing that seems to be hot right now,they use the name and rise their prices by 10% just for name sake.

reckon

I always wanted to try and cross GDP with a faster growing indica, and see if you could get a more vigorous, faster growing GDP, but still retain the GDP "spank face" high.

if I could ever get a nanner out of these grape ape's I'd pollinate some GDP, and see what the seeds made, but so far, GA is pretty much nanner free.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave: :tiphat:
I start doing other hybrids.
AfganSkunk/Herijuana x Cali.O.Ae77/Deep Chunk
[Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk] x Chunky Cheese
Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk f2

Per month will be finalized ChemBerry [Anaberry (TrueBlueberry x AfganSkunk / Herijuana) x ChemDogD/C99]

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had plans to dust some mold resistant outdoor strains like Danish Passion, early dane, royal dane and leb27 against clones like island sweet skunk, cheese, double dutch, happy brother and others but i had a hectic fall with cops busting most my outdoor plants, financial and family problems and several brake ins at my property so the both the outdoor/indoor and pure indoor crosses has been postponed until now where im starting all over again getting clones back in the stable and popping seeds

so far ive gotten fat russian, double dutch and happy brother back in the stable and should be getting island sweet skunk and hopefully also cheese again

found some seeds in the vault
going to pop some white russians and fat cheese soon ( uk cheese x chronic by crazy x)
to be looking for cash cropping moms and good fathers to dust to the clones

also m looking at some c99, blueberry and white widow for some CLBA seed releases

the planned outdoor pollination on clones have been postponed one season but im still think taking an high outdoor producer as leb27 and dust it to double dutch and similar could give an great producing cross
my inspiration for this could be Esbe's hindu kush x leb 27 that i ran outdoor in 08
one of the biggest producing and most sticky outdoor plants ive ever grown
replacing the hindu kush with double dutch wont make it less high producing and sticky im sure

it all looked shit at the end of last year but clouds are breaking and the future seems brighter and brighter

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I have a few in the works right now

really stoked working with the gorilla grape and would love to work with some sour d ibl and herijuana ibl males with a few keeper females.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always wanted to try and cross GDP with a faster growing indica, and see if you could get a more vigorous, faster growing GDP, but still retain the GDP "spank face" high.

if I could ever get a nanner out of these grape ape's I'd pollinate some GDP, and see what the seeds made, but so far, GA is pretty much nanner free.
...last year i crossed gdp to HTC's skunk ibl...not exactly a fast flowering indica, but it was very fun to see the GDP come across like you described in a cross. will be doing f2's and back crosses w the last of those beans sometime this year. look for em on the server fund auction..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a cross me and a bro did...ECSD X <dabney blueberry x afghani>...very early in flower..will update if it turns into something nice..if it turns into something special, look for f2's and a backcross to mama at the server fund auction...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Stoner Gardener

I S1'd a small branch on each of a MNS G13Widow and a DJ Short F13 and crossed them both to each other. I didn't think the F13 pollen would be viable but was pleasantly surprised. It resulted in only six F13 x G13W ("FnG") and 9 G13W x F13 seeds ("GirlFriend"). Have yet to pop these.

I'll be STSing my current Herijuana (Motarebel) and Cinderella 99 (Joey Weed) girls in tribute to Motarebel's Knights Templar, which I've heard is bomb. I can already tell this is going to result in incredible plants & will refer to them as "Wicked Stepsister".

F13
picture.php

G13Widow
picture.php

Herijuana
picture.php

Cinderella 99
picture.php

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
excited to work on some hashberry x sour bubble within the next couple months along with a few other things.

uraverage

Just about to finish out one of my crosses.
SuperSkunk X (akhxsb)
the super skunk mother is here

And the AKHxSB dad is here

Her is their first girl around day 65, ain't she sexy.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we r making lemon skunk Female X Hashberry Male
Very interesting... I have just hit super lemon haze with some hashberry pollen, as well as SLH x NL, and Hashberry x sour diesel.

Have you grown out the lemon skunk x hashberry yet? If so what are the traits you noticed being passed on by the HB stud? Sounds killer.

Latest posts

Latest posts