What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

G

Some recent and on going things. There are more, these are the ones I pulled from the top of my head.

TW x DC(f2) x Blockhead

BMR x Godbud

Godbud x Blockhead

Banana OgerKush F2s

Strawberry Kush F2s

Banana Oger x Strawberry Kush

Strawberry Kush x Banana Oger

Lifestar x Lifesaver

Sbbx3 x SB

Lifesaver x SB

Sbbx3 x Sputnic 2.0

Sbbx3 x Blockhead

C99 x PoG

C99 x Jillybean

C99 x Jillybean x Jillybean

Selfed G13xDeisel (G13 Dom) x Godbud.
Selfed G13xDeisel (G13 Dom) x Blockhead

These last 2 are for experimenting only

Cornerstone

{Blue Moonshine x ((((G13 x Apollo 13) x Thai) x Kali Mist) x Deep Chunk)} x {Purple Urkle x (NL5 x Williams Wonder)}

5 seedlings going now.

I'm stoked about this project.

Cornerstone

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome guys!! :yes:
Here are a DC female cut and a colombian male from seed
I´d like to make the cross!!
P1032789.jpg

P1032784.jpg

G

Well seedbay just posted up some Double Strawberry Deisel for $40 buy it now. That could not be passed up, so looks like I will have to work that into the garden with some Sour Bubble and see what happens.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco that sounds like a great cross ...this will be a true F1 :D Good luck w/this one!

Sardonic

I've got this medical strain called 'Rosebud Kush' and every seedling that's popped have been growing like monsters. I want to cross them with some Big Bud x Strawberry bagseed I got. The nugs in that bag were monsters. I then want to cross that with a OG SFV x Northern Lights...

it'll take a while :).

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Bog Medley x Double Kush
Rainbow#4 x Double Kush
Mustang Mist x Double Kush
Blackberry s1 x Double Kush
Double Kush f2's

G

Metal haze x G13Haze
Metal haze x DJ's Blueberry
AK47 x Metal Haze
A. Trainwreck x Metal Haze
Chocolate Thai x Metal Haze
Afgooey x Legands Ultimate Indica
Bullrider x LUI
Purple Urkle x LUI
Blueberry x LUI
I'm hoping to get access to a Metal Haze male and some elite clones to make some medical grade seeds for the med community here in Oregon.

C

Cannabal

Lui x Apollo11:

I like its bushiness. Still growing, I hope its good smoke too. Like its parents were.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This morning I pollinated my Kodiak Gold with a PineTarKush male. I also put two Female PTK's in with him for a splash of his love powder.

Echoes

Skinny Leaf, that's a nice looking plant. Nice job!

If I can get the seeds, I was thinking of doing a Hashberry X Afghan ("Hashghan") cross just for the heck of it.

G

I've made Jamaican skunk(I.S.S x jamaican inline cross) and I.S.S f2 and am making
pink kush bx2 x jamaican skunk
ogxbs2 x pink kush bx2
and pink kush bx2I1

peace

got a light

this my new strain called itchycoo its a maroc x grapefruit from femaleseeds hit with some sour diesel x og kush bx1 from jlp

heres some pics of the dad

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubble Axe

Bubble Axe

Saxon Axe (fritillary)

X

Bubble Dust (GrowDoc Seeds)

=

Bubble Axe :dance:

or Northern Light x Sensi Star X Bubblegum x Angel Dust :canabis:

Jah bless GrowDoc da viking :yes:

Last edited:
C

cephas333

ak99 x Blockhead=Warhead!!!.......aaaannd SSH x Endless Sky=Overkill.......pics for the first coming soon........the second will be sometime next year.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I still can't believe this thread is still going on. Looks like more and more ideas. I even got a few myself but mostly later on. Right now I got a few projects in mind from what I got going on at the moment. I just dusted a nice Strawberry Diesel with some Deep Chunk pollen. I'm thinking this is going to be a nice hybrid project. Here are some other hybrids I have in mind. I see these as being better Hybrids then what I had in mind earlier in this thread.

Up and Coming:

Silverback Guerilla x Deep Chunk- This Hybrid is a must and is in the making right now. The Silverback Guerilla is originally from Cali. If I'm not mistaken the genetics are made up of Afghooey, Durban Poison, and Sour Diesel. I think Deep Chunk will turn this into a stunning Hybrid.

Later On:

TFB (MTF pheno) x Kodiak Gold- This will be a sure cross when I grow out some TFB. I figured what better a Hybrid then to cross two Alaskan strains. The TFB is made up of the original MTF in which a clone was pollinated with a Blockhead male. This will be a nice Hybrid for sure.

Deep Chunk x Kodiak Gold- This is the first real Hybrid I wanted to make. I have to wait until I start more DC seeds so I can get a female. I think this would be a great Hybrid with both being IBL's and true breeding. I'm wondering what IBL is most dominant? This is a must also for me. I want this strain for Outdoors mostly. Deep Chunk seems to mold easy in northern climates and KG would more then likely lends it's mold resistant trait.

I'm not trying to get out of control with crossing everything. These are just a few real Hybrids I had in mind. I'm more into IBL, Landrace, and elite genetic crossing then your basic crosses. Anybody can cross anything but it's the elite rare strains and landrace hybrids that people want.