What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

S

sourpuss

Sour jack karma x fighting buddah chimera.... think its gonna be nice.

Already hit my pre04 warlock with sour jack, fighting buddah, super lemon og and silver skunk....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Them blue sats produce excellent males for outcrossing. Just make sure your selection is up to par they can herm.

symbiote420

Veteran
So many killer homemade crosses being made I see some new elite clones coming, great job IC! Up next for me Pulp Fiction F2s & SFV OG x Pulp Fiction.

Grojak

Them blue sats produce excellent males for outcrossing. Just make sure your selection is up to par they can herm.

Yea I didn't have any issues with my BS's but I have read about the possible hermies, which scares me I plan on hitting BCS, but that might prove to be a breeding stock if its fit for it, I know BCS can herm also, no one wants herms.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be fair it is pretty stable under solid conditions, I found in my notes and testing alot will flip easily with mild to sever stress. Found a good one tho that wouldnt flip for anything.

Bmac1

Veteran
Got a grip of seedlings that I have been stalling with that are starting to sex now and its got my mind a racin, lol. So far I have for sure 1 Sunshine Daydream male and 1- REZ DSD male to go with a DSD female and a chemsour x SSCDH F2 female that had trichomes on the very first set of leaves and IIRC is also a hollow stem plant and has me excited. I also have yet to sex the WiFi x Ghostrider OG, Purple Dream as well as another SSDD and DSD.

Would be some great offspring out of that orgy.

Cool Moe

Veteran
Hey now, what's up my fellow pollen chuckers? Sounds like some great crosses up above, here's what's gonna be cooking in Cool Moe's oven this fall:

Now in progress down on the farm are the last few of Verdant's Pre-98 Bubba s1s, which are looking great as usual and are gonna get hit with the best males from 12 of my homespun Pre-98 Purple Diesels (Pre98 Bubba s1 x (Peyote Purple x Sour Diesel IBL)). I guess these'll be called Pre-98 Purple Diesel bx1 (Pre-98).

This weekend we'll be starting a full pack of Mr. Greengene's Cherry Bomb (again, much thanks to VerdantGreen) and will hope to be using the best males to hit the best females to make a bunch of Cherry Bomb IBLs. Along with the Cherry Bombs we'll be starting some homespun Chuck Double Diesel f1s ((ECSD x Deep Chunk Indica) x Sour Diesel IBL)). The best females of those will be getting hit with the Cherry Bomb males to make some Chunky Cherry Diesel.

Lastly, out on the front range my buddy Keif has some beautiful clones of Casey Jones (ECSD phenos), a male f3 and a female f2. If all goes well their hanky panky will be producing some lanky stanky Casey Jones (f4?), selected now for 3 generations of only the finest ECSD representations.

Of course all depends on the cooperation of Mother Nature and the quality of the offerings she presents, but for now that's the plan as it stands.

smilley

Veteran
Snow Diesel Kush ((BOG LSD x ECSD) x Hawaiian Snow) x WIFI

Snow Diesel Kush ((BOG LSD x ECSD) x Hawaiian Snow) x WIFI

This my 3rd post to this thread featuring this cross. The plants are at day F49 (expecting around 11 weeks total). The buds aren't quite as resinous as the WIFI mother was but still very respectable. Enjoy.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a bunch of beans coming soon hopefully. Mothers are blue dream x OG, f13, c99, and alibi x herijuana. Fathers are lemonhead kush, sour bubble bx3, and double strawberry diesel. Should be as good or better than my last mix. Really expecting a lot out of the lemonhead kush father. Peace and smoke. Ft.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran

Frosy, oh my God that is fucking gorgeous.

(San Diego Catpiss x (Exo Cheese x Liver CHeese)) X (GG4 x (Temple FLo x GSC Forum cut))

May be a 1-2 year project, but all the cuts are almost acquired. Hoping find the stinkiest, most potent pheno. Terpenes terpenes terpenes.

DJXX

Veteran
DJXX...3D(Chem D x Chem D IBL x Chem D

DJXX...3D(Chem D x Chem D IBL x Chem D

Playing with some Chem D..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
DJXX...3D(Chem D cut x Chem D IBL x Chem D Garlic)

DJXX...3D(Chem D cut x Chem D IBL x Chem D Garlic)

Pakistani Chitral Kush x Everything! Muahahaha :muahaha:
here you go TRHash...this is Mendo Queen x Paki Chitral Kush from Gage Green Genetics ...she puts on a nice purple..also the 3D version if Chem D is in the works...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
If all goes according to plan I'll be looking through Instant Karma (Original Bubba Kush × '05 Sour Diesel IBL) F2's and F3's for a male to hit up some clones with this winter.
GG4 x IK, PK x IK, SD x IK, Pie S1 x IK.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Cannavore,
I'm curious who made those Instant Karma?
They sound delicious!

I've got a strain w the exact same name but the parents are KK Strawberry Cough & Durban Poison.
Go figure.

Cool Moe

Veteran
If all goes according to plan I'll be looking through Instant Karma (Original Bubba Kush × '05 Sour Diesel IBL) F2's and F3's for a male to hit up some clones with this winter.

Your skittles sound so flavorful and sour, I've got verdant's pre98 bubba s1 x (peyote purple x sour diesel IBL) that is showing a ton of sour bubba goodness. I'm looking forward to taking it into a couple future generations to see what pops up. All I can say is yum yum eat it up!

Cannavore

Veteran
Hey Cannavore,
I'm curious who made those Instant Karma?
They sound delicious!

I've got a strain w the exact same name but the parents are KK Strawberry Cough & Durban Poison.
Go figure.
Thanks MJP its an older strain from Bodhi Seeds.

Your skittles sound so flavorful and sour, I've got verdant's pre98 bubba s1 x (peyote purple x sour diesel IBL) that is showing a ton of sour bubba goodness. I'm looking forward to taking it into a couple future generations to see what pops up. All I can say is yum yum eat it up!

Thanks Moe, sounds like your working with some funk as well man. I haven't grown any IK yet so not too sure what to expect, but I'm also not looking to rush this project ;)

S

sourpuss

Got some abnormal northern hindus going at the same time as karmas white og v 2.0. Got males from both lines gonna mix the pollen and open pollenate the remaining females. Continus thru f2 f3.... and select..... till I got some new kinda northern og....