What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Got a nice fortune from panda tonight.

picture.php

frosty nuggetz everywhere... :good:
and great photoskillz!

Thank you!

Awful cold in here Crop :respect: & snow aint even done falling yet looks like :p Good work :tiphat:

Yep we've had frost warnings these last couple of weeks aha

Wow, those look great...congrats and very nice pictures too

Thanks!

Thanks Heady!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Doing the Glue just Like I knew you would. Everything else looks stellar as well. Mad props, Crop.

SourDank

Veteran
I'm on my first run with her as well, I was thinking 63. Seems like what I've seen most take her at. Well I look forward to seeing what you think of her

Croptober

Chopped the Slymers, Glues, Lemon OG1 and the Mendobreath tops. Quality on everything turned out amazing, I couldn't be happier running 5 new strains and they all came out great.

Glue
picture.php

picture.php

Slymer
picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
What a beautiful bevy of plants. :) Great job growing and displaying them. From what you said you are also going to be enjoying them a lot too. :D

Jason Voorhees

Skimmed through your thread to get caught up. Nice genetics, nice photography, nice grow skills, killin it. Hope you don't mind if I sub along. Photography always been something I've struggled with, I feel like I can get good composition but my light/colors are always off. I have access to a DSLR but still learning all the settings.

Croptober

What a beautiful bevy of plants. :) Great job growing and displaying them. From what you said you are also going to be enjoying them a lot too. :D

Sexy budshots!

Thanks guys!

Skimmed through your thread to get caught up. Nice genetics, nice photography, nice grow skills, killin it. Hope you don't mind if I sub along. Photography always been something I've struggled with, I feel like I can get good composition but my light/colors are always off. I have access to a DSLR but still learning all the settings.

Patience and practice. Each time I take some pics I can tell they get a little better each time. Maybe check out some youtube tutorials? Wish I could help more but I'm new to the photography game.