What's new

Crooked8 Does Karma OG

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I counted 4 herms so far. that aint much at all. with the numbers popped.

Crooked8 damm bad luck on them males, You got more seeds right ?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope i popped them all. They all popped but many struggled/didnt come up. This was a rough run for me :(. Lots of time wasted here. Id love another shot....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The horror

The horror

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now, i realize some of them its hard to tell, apparently i took some shittier photos. let me assure you i let all of these go another week ish to be sure they were full males with multiple male clusters. Nothing was a straight female and it saddens me deeply.

nickman

Veteran
Wow man ... I feel your pain... I'm sure u will have better luck next shot... Like u said though, lots of time wasted...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time wasted, but i still have experience under my belt. Regardless, i will make them work next pop. Karma and I have a synergy. The 4 phenos im about to debut are gonna blow minds. Im saying some of these horti/karma phenos i have are EPIC. Were about to see them and i will pick 2 of them to run permanently. Very stable, all og dominant seeming and subtle citrus to creamy orange to rks differences. All is not lost.

Alpha Phase

Sorry about the males man, just crappy luck for sure. Looking forward to your horti/karma gear :) Good vibes for many females in the future

Cartel530

Veteran
Half the pack didnt make it and had a hermi? sounds like you have some environmental problems brotha..been looking into these since i bought them and havent seen anyone else have troubles. 4 males from a 12 pack is a good number

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
shit happens. youll knock it out of the park with them other karma horti crosses. your grows are always looking good. shit just happens.
sorry for the wasted time.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Environmental problems is what i DONT have. Ive been killing it. My most recent glue run came in at 1800+ grams on two lights. My work speaks for itself. I just had bad luck. Literally all of my horti/karma beans worked out great but these just didnt. Not sure wtf happened but either way im straight. My stable is crazy.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
What a great attitude to have as a grower C8.
Experienced gained..... Great way to look at it.
Sorry for your time waisted with no harvest on those.
Glad that the Horti-Karmas are Epic genetics that your gonna enjoy for years to come.
Looking forward to seeing round 2 on those. :tiphat:

Im sorry i didnt mean there were many herms as such, its just that i read the other guy, third_coast had a herm, and then right after i read this so sorry for that post, just came quickly after one another :)

I have 4 karma og up heads over soil now, most vigorous 4 seeds ive ever had! 12 hours in wet toilet paper and all had big tails!

white og coming straight after, 4 of them hit dirt 2 days ago, fast tails on them aswell, strong genes.

I have all the faith in the world in Karma gear, cant wait to smoke it for the first time see what all the fuss is about :)

& croocked8, 1800 on 2 lights? wow. thats much. what kind of lights?

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did a side by side of two new bulbs ushio vs horti. The ushio won by a lot. Same number of plants all in the same dwc tray.