What's new

Cronic, PowerPlant, White Diesel and Pot Of Gold

Master shake, have you taken your pills today or tried another brand? :) Or maybe light it up?

Ok, looked again and some seem not so mature? They from plant grown in scrog and below sundeck. They didn´t get much light and looked like nice little cotton balls. So what? So....? I didn´t know that here is some standard posting pics...i didn´t post to brag. And i could sometimes try to remember that when writing, u don´t see me smiling. Im sorry if i offended anyone.

I have to admit that i sometimes get irritated pretty easily, my mistake. I don´t claim to be anything. I have grown about 15 years and some guy in interweb starts teaching and telling basic things... i know all that, but not everything. I can take also critics, sometimes, maybe. It made me spill my coffee, which was stupid offcourse.

But seriously, i know when plant is ready, trust me.

Ok, this looks like immature(but upper 2/3 of that plant was). So what?

if not immature then you're just growing wispy, airy buds...also you have green hash lol...
And comments like this? What the fcku should i say? I havent said "hey i got best in the world, so fuck you all"? Bubble was made from some shitty trim and not much of effort. Worked ok. But what kind of guy comes and starts shooting from bushes? C O W A R D. You are the one throwing first stone allways? It must have been this kind of comments that pissed me off.

I don´t build internet personality and calculate all the shit to look like... well.. something that im not. I see to much acting in real life and hate it. Lot of people share pics for different reason, but im not ever saying to anyone "hey looks like shit" and start telling basic shit. Maybe i say wow when i see smething spectacular, but don´t feel like acting like superioir ever. Its different if someone starts bragging, but i think i didn´t?

Last edited:

jd4083

Veteran
Master shake, have you taken your pills today or tried another brand? :) Or maybe light it up?

Ok, looked again and some seem not so mature? They from plant grown in scrog and below sundeck. They didn´t get much light and looked like nice little cotton balls. So what? So....? I didn´t know that here is some standard posting pics...i didn´t post to brag. And i could sometimes try to remember that when writing, u don´t see me smiling. Im sorry if i offended anyone.

I have to admit that i sometimes get irritated pretty easily, my mistake. I don´t claim to be anything. I have grown about 15 years and some guy in interweb starts teaching and telling basic things... i know all that, but not everything. I can take also critics, sometimes, maybe. It made me spill my coffee, which was stupid offcourse.

But seriously, i know when plant is ready, trust me.

Ok, this looks like immature(but upper 2/3 of that plant was). So what?

And comments like this? What the fcku should i say? I havent said "hey i got best in the world, so fuck you all"? Bubble was made from some shitty trim and not much of effort. Worked ok. But what kind of guy comes and starts shooting from bushes? C O W A R D. You are the one throwing first stone allways? It must have been this kind of comments that pissed me off.

I don´t build internet personality and calculate all the shit to look like... well.. something that im not. I see to much acting in real life and hate it. Lot of people share pics for different reason, but im not ever saying to anyone "hey looks like shit" and start telling basic shit. Maybe i say wow when i see smething spectacular, but don´t feel like acting like superioir ever. Its different if someone starts bragging, but i think i didn´t?

Dude, you can call me a "coward" all you want, I posted in that way because of how you were responding to others. Either way I'm smoking better chronic so it doesn't bother me much. :tiphat:

sigh

sigh

It doesn´t make you much of a man if you see two people arguing and you start yealling outside of ring. Why not just keep walking?

Either way I'm smoking better chronic so it doesn't bother me much.
Oh you crushed me :) I have to believe what a guy in internet says. But hey, atleast my penis is 36,2cm long. Hows yours?

edit: Some observations :) Join Date: Jun 2009

288 posts about what? General nonsense and third post i randomly clicked, someone was allready calling you moron and for reason. Moron and a coward, just beautifull.

Last edited: