What's new

Crohns is killing me

B

BioMechanical

Hello,

I am a crohn's patient, and I am having a hard time lately. I am about to have my 3rd surgery in 2 years, and I am looking for a new strain to help me get through. I am well aware that Michelle recommends Williams Wonder and Bullrider, but I am living behind enemy lines in a non-medical state and I do not have access to clones like that. I have been smoking a lot of White Russian, but I think my tolerance is building because I am just not getting as much relief from it anymore. Can anyone recommend a strain that is available in seed form that might help?

Thank you for your time

B

BioMechanical

I thought about sensi star because somebody told me that shit killed elvis, but it's sold out everywhere for some reason. Are the fems decent? Good lord though they are $150 bucks a pack :bashhead:

ive dont have crohns or anything but i have chronic leg problems and i havent found any strain yet that does it for me like White Rhino. check it out, very heavy with a great medicinal value. seeds arent that expensive and GHSC has them in feminized.

good luck with your search, good vibes to follow your surgery! bless

big mike

i have had crohns for 13 yrs, i found great success w BOG and REZ. Since stopping im going on my 4th surgical procedure in 13months...

B

BioMechanical

Hi Mike, I feel your pain brother! What particular strains have helped you though? I would love to know, thank you.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello BM, I feel sorry you can't find quality medicine so easily, have you looked at Mr Nice strains?, Shanti has some potent Indica based strains that may well suit you, he has a chart next to each noting the medicinal value = potency to guide you. These strains are very very good value, with 15/18 seeds guaranteed, you'll see they are far cheaper than $150.00, more like $70 to $90 and as I say that is for almost double the amount of normal seed packs. I hope you find something suitable soon.

B

BioMechanical

Hello BM, I feel sorry you can't find quality medicine so easily, have you looked at Mr Nice strains?, Shanti has some potent Indica based strains that may well suit you, he has a chart next to each noting the medicinal value = potency to guide you. These strains are very very good value, with 15/18 seeds guaranteed, you'll see they are far cheaper than $150.00, more like $70 to $90 and as I say that is for almost double the amount of normal seed packs. I hope you find something suitable soon.

Thank you so much, I will look into it.

P

Paco

i feel you bio. i have some thing. they wont tell me if its crohn's.
anyway, rez, dj short and tom hill would be breeders i would look into.

B

BioMechanical

OK I am looking into BOG and Mr.Nice strains.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I really appreciate it :)

B

BioMechanical

i feel you bio. i have some thing. they wont tell me if its crohn's.
anyway, rez, dj short and tom hill would be breeders i would look into.

Unfortunately the procedures they do to diagnose crohns really suck. Best of luck my friend, and thank you for the suggestions!

:)

big mike

Hi Mike, I feel your pain brother! What particular strains have helped you though? I would love to know, thank you.

sorry it took so long to respond, I grew bog and rez genes well over a year ago before my arrest so i cant really say if the seeds you get now will be comparable to what i had, or if they are even still available. but anyway, Lifestar was very good to me, Sweet cindy as well. And from rez, Petrol was my goto.. hope it helps, stay safe..

Latest posts

Latest posts