What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RottenPanda
picture.php

NightmareCookies
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Headyblunt, stoner Thx for looking and commenting

TwistedPleasure~Thx bro, yup my passion is in the hunt and i do get rather lucky at somepoints....
been through quite a few that coulda stayed keepers in most anyones gardens.

My old thread had 30+ other seed varieties i had popped since i started bout ten years ago.

Found some killers, NewBlueDiesel , a awesome AgentOrange , a really nice few others wonderful phenos of

c99 etc. Lost the pictures in a photo vault delete accident :( after deleting all here when the whole rez bust went down...

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
I hear ya... The thrill of the chase... Man I wish I could devote more time to it. I spend more time buying shit then running it. But Im going to make it a point to get at it for sure...

Love it keep it up the passion shows...

CHEFfy

Critter- what a harem! I'm just getting back to popping packs after an especially busy summer. Better than gambling...

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks brothers in arms, love the hunt but deciding to run a few clones for a round
Got veggin , Sour Dub, GhostOg, Durban , Oregon Grapes

Ran a side cab with a 600hps , did ok
Rotten Panda
attachment.php

Part of a line im working, awesome plants coming out so far

PieFace(catfishCut)xPlatinum Delights
attachment.php

PieFace mom^
attachment.php

ISP Orange Diesel 2.0
attachment.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see your thread up and moving again!!! :woohoo:

What's the genetics on that orange D??

dank.Frank

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is up Cannavore ?
You know it ....stacken an racking bro :D
Very much Digging the Dub man frckn super sour d ,
its like sourd on roids.

I've Got Aj's Sour D running next with the dub abunch others and a few Ghost OGs for the first time flowering

Hi Dankfrank , always glad to see you roll thru
The OrangeD is (Agent Orange x {LSD(bogs-first-release)}

it's a V2.0 which uses a diff female from the same seed-lot as the V1.0

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are the differences between ECSD and AJ Sour - that was never really made clear to me...lol...

And yes - Sour Dubb - sour for days - it's an amazing cut. Truly top 5 all time. LOVE her flavor...and LOVE her effects. If you've smoked GG#4 - you'll recognize nuances of the high instantly.

dank.Frank

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I cant wait
,I smoke GG4 everyday its my night time and sometimes daytime smoke :)
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know that the info about the AJ cut is out there just cant think of the details at the top oh the head atm. WHen I get a chance ill find it and post it up

One opinion~CAPO
"AJ's Sour D cut IS just that..........SOUR D.

All the other ones aka ECSD....Sour D...are names of the same thing, the only reason that they have different names are because they are different cuts of the same seed stock...........get it? (or hybrids) at the top of the heap is AJ's the best known cut. I don't think the AJ's looks like the ECSD I have grown in the past..mine was more sativa (hawiian) with huge tops not round. A lot of Sour D has been brought into the game from people seeding one or more of the phenos that was let out originally...the AJ cut being the rarest to be found once the original seed stock left NYC and popped up in Cali leaving behind herm seeds back East for people to bread with."

The skinny

JJ_NYC-2010
"AJ's Sour is the original Sour Diesel. Don't know why the Sour has so many titles but they are pretty much the same depending on how old the cut is and if any genetic drift occurred."

Last edited:

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its one plant un-topped

Sour Dub day43
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0037.jpg
    DSCN0037.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0007.jpg
    DSCN0007.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 9

Cannavore

Veteran
What is up Cannavore ?
You know it ....stacken an racking bro :D
Very much Digging the Dub man frckn super sour d ,
its like sourd on roids.

I've Got Aj's Sour D running next with the dub abunch others and a few Ghost OGs for the first time flowering

yeah mang i cant wait to start filling my coffers with some dubb again. you'll love the smoke and flavor. one of those smokes where you're already blasted off to the moon but can't stop packing bowls because it tastes so good.
aj's and ghost are nice ones. how does that ghost root up for you? heard those old og's are tough ones :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts